I know you will convince them

I rubbed my sweaty palms against my black pencil skirt which was hugging my thighs tightly

I rubbed my sweaty palms against my black pencil skirt which was hugging my thighs tightly. I dressed up so early in the morning that I hardly got any time to pay any heed about how tight it was. Either i put on some weight or this is one of the skirt i bought last week, it wasn't that tight,like i can't barely breathe in it, but there's a feeling that it showed my curves perfectly which was kinda uncomfortable for me. At this hour But right now as I have no time to get changed or anything, I peeped through the glass door into the office, barren-silent and peaceful. Brightened by beautiful and breathtaking darkness!

A feeling of anxiety rushed thorugh me as i bit my lip, nervously, and felt dizzy, coz of the nervousness or foreign feeling of anxiety in me.

What was i?

Excited?
Anxious?
Nervous?

I myself don’t know, I guess maybe I know what is gonna happen, I will be rejected again!

By my friends!

I mean ex friends, that’s what we are now? Right? Maybe? I don't even know that! I hugged myself, biting my lip, peeping through the glass door, looking for any sign of them inside.

My mind went back to few hours back,as I unlocked my phone and eyed at the message from my husband.

HUBBY

Meet me in the office in 1 hour!

“What happened?”i yawned, as i look at the wall clock infront of me 2a.m, Kartik who was buttoning his shirt, in front of the mirror, turned and looked at me, a smile formed on his face , he said "nothing" and walked towards the bed, the cologne that he used getting into my nose, as i realized how close he is coming, a throb in my bundle of nerves made me clench my thighs as i stare at him, his eyes locked with mine, and mine locked with his, within seconds he was on the bed crawling towards me, and another blink he was on top of me.

As my head pressed against the pillow behind me, the proximity stole all the oxygen from my lungs, my lips went try and eyes widened.

He grinned at me showing his perfect teeths, and pressed his lips against mine. "They are here" he said excitement in his voice, as he sat on the bed after the quick kiss, which just stole the oxygen from my lungs.

"Who" i frowned at him sitting with him. After catching my breath and senses, he looked at me smiled and pressed his lips against mine again. And am the puddle that needs to be gathered in his arm, hugged by him closely, he should hold me like I am nothing but a spineless jelly. My hand went to his arm as I clutch it, pressing my lips to his .

"My brother, Abhimanyu - Arjun - Sana" my eyes sparked with excitement as he beamed at me, with more excitement, he looked so happy and excited like a kid that all i want is to pull his cheeks and kiss him all over, but i resisted the urge as i licked my lips looking at him.