"Coz i wanna fix the damage i did"

Can I please get 7 for followers for 800!!!

That could be a perfect diwali gift.

Pretty please 🥺👉👈🥀

As i ascended the stairs, with the tray of breakfast in my hand i can't help but smile profoundly, my cheeks are hurting but the smile is not ready to wipe off my face, the feeling of euphoria blooming through my veins, my heart beat faster than n...

As i ascended the stairs, with the tray of breakfast in my hand i can't help but smile profoundly, my cheeks are hurting but the smile is not ready to wipe off my face, the feeling of euphoria blooming through my veins, my heart beat faster than normal, my eyes shiny enough to light anything.

The reason for the happiness is him, the person in the room, where I was heading too, the smile spread across my face as I recalled the morning.

I woke up to the heavy weight of a muscled arm draped over my waist, the night was clear yet blurr, felt like a beautiful dream I don't want to forget. The arm who held me close to the heated surface was nice though. Strong, solid and comforting like it could protect me from anything. And I definitely know whose arm it is, a smile spread across my face ,as I snuggled closer to him, his fragrance filling me with comfort. The arm tightened around my waist and pulled me closer to him such that I was almost hovering over him.

I took a deep breath and traveled my eyes up at him, who had a neutral expression on, while sleeping and I couldn't help but lean forward kissing his cheek murmuring a soft "good morning" and leaned against his chest keeping my ear against its perfect heartbeat.

It's my favorite music now, yesterday wasn't our first time making love or having sex we had this two times before,but that never had cuddling session coz one or other of us had to rush from the place as the time passed.

But now, it was a lovely feeling.

"Uhmm good morning"the husky sleepy voice, startled me,as i took my eyes back at his face, who had a light frown on his face, trying to adjust the light around, he yawned pulling me closer to him ,bringing my face closer to his, he fused his lips with mine, his action spoke a hope of forgiveness, his hand posessively on my back, i realized i was still not wearing anything which made my cheeks heaten up.

He broke the kiss and stared into me, still confirming as if it was a dream or not, his eyes looking into mine as if he wanted some answer, some hints, i blinked at him, and pasted my lips up on his forehead, he was shocked and startled both as he cupped my cheek, feeling my skin real, still trying to register that it was not a dream.

Until his phone rang, breaking the trance, I pulled myself off him, wrapping the bedsheet around my chest, wanting him to answer his phone. He grunted, turning towards the side table, as his hand went to fetch the phone, I noticed it was shivering.

I eyed at clock, it was fucking 7a.m. and he hasn't eaten a thing since yesterday.

Fuck it!!!

Fuck it!!!

Fuck it!!!!!

I almost tripped on the sheets as I stood in haste, I grabbed a dress from the wardrobe, and directly rushed down the stairs, and kept the potatoes in the pressure cooker while I got freshen up.