"She lied.."

KARTIK 'S POV

KARTIK 'S POV

I clicked open the lighter for the 15th time as I stared at her pics lying on my table....

Destroying my life to the fullest here she is enjoying her life!!!!!

Got married and living her life to the fullest while i didn't even get a proper sleep coz of her....her fucking memories never allowed me to sleep properly....my mind hates her....but my fucking asshole heart still craves for her ...it was waiting for her ..that one day she will return back to me....and here i came to know...no she will not...of course not ..coz she is married....

I gritted my teeth as I stared at her wedding pics...she looks so happy .....the smile she once had with me ....she is having the same smile with him.....who is half hugging her.....

His hand on her shoulder is wanting me to chop off his hand......

I picked up one of the pic as i tilt my head slightly staring at her pic...he smile making me weak....my stone heart is melting by it.....

I never stopped loving her...even after she betrayed me...and left me.... instead i just bought the same level of hate for her...but never stopped her loving ...

"This smile of yours.....

Is the reason for my destruction...

Now all my agenda is ....m never gonna let it spread it on your face again....."i gritted to her photo ..as i kissed it lightly.

"I will make you mine....Naira.....not for loving you ...but for making your life a living hell....."I said as i let the lighter flame touch the the picture... making it catch fire

"GET READY TO FACE THE Kartik ....YOU NEVER SAW...."I said as i threw that burning pic on the bundle of other pics ... making it all catch fire.....as i watched it with a smirk.....

With lots of evil ideas in my mind....my eyes sparkling with anger and craziness and light of fire reflecting in it........

*****
Flashback

"Naira no you can't do this....you said you be me....you can't just leave me like that ....."i Begged as i held her hand ....my eyes were pleading while her eyes were emotionless

"Am sorry Kartik ....but i can't"she whispered and withdrew her hand ....for a second it felt like my world falling apart as she took her hand away.

"You said you will stay by me forever....What about that promises?"i gritted as i held her arms roughly
..pulling her towards me.

"In which world you are living in?"she gritted as she moved back removing my grip from her hand.

"Things change... priority change.....and now ...you are no more my priority"she said

I chuckled"priority change...?"

I fell on my knees as i burst into a sarcastic laugh....

"Priority doesn't work in love Naira"i scoffed as i looked up at her ....