Mess created by him

"So how was your day"as soon as I closed the glass door, behind Kartik's cold voice gobsmacked me making me jump at my place, my hand went to my heart, as i inhaled a breath

I really didn't expect him to be here at the canteen then too when i t's 9.p.m, and everyone left for home. Except for the boss and his personal assistant aka his wife that is me. I came here to get some coffee for him, because Joe the manager told me that the boss is working on some software and will stay in the office all night.

"Geez you startled me" I said and walked past him towards the coffee machine.

"That's not the answer for my question Mon amour"he followed me.

"I haven't heard your question, would you mind repeating it, Mr Goenka?"I said keeping the mug under the tap.

"Of Course not Mrs Goenka"My cheeks heaten up his sentence, both because of what he said and how he said it,

"How was your day?"he said leaning against the slab.

I had heard his question at first but I want to skip that topic because to be honest everything was perfect, my first day was perfect.

They know me, all thanks to Kunal. I already have friends in this office, even if they hated me for- leaving him.

But I guess Kunal brain washed them or made them understand they are all friendly towards me, except Olivia, and her friends.

Olivia, was Kartik's assistant before me, before he removed her as an assistant and kept her as the receptionist, in other words before he demoted her.

No, she didn't get demoted because of me, she was the assistant of the owner before Kartik, and as the owner changed she became his assistant.

And i guess Kartik didn't like her work or something, that's what Lucy told me, she is sweet and my very good friend now.

She said, she heard that Olivia had an sexual relationship with the old boss, and she liked Kartik that's why she didn't quit when the old owner sold the company, but i don't believe that.

It's just a rumour.

But the way she eyes me, gives me a feeling that she likes me much.

That made me feel bad a bit, but rest everything was perfect here in the office.

"It was good" I shrugged, handing him the coffee mug and turning to leave, but before I could step forward, cold fingers wrapped around my wrist, and my heartbeat accelerated.

I turned, eyeing at him who kept the mug aside and stepped forward, keeping his hands on my shoulders he said amusingly "Why not perfect Mon Amour".

He said it, but it felt like i didn't hear it, all my focus already shifted to how close he was to me right now.

The oxygen from my lungs flew away as i stared at him, his gaze fixed on mine while his hand sending flicker down my body, the feeling of hotness and coldness mixed with some adrenaline ran through my veins as I stared into his amusement filled, onyx eyes, only thing i could hear was my heart throbbing .

Thud! Thud! Thud!

It was beating in my ribcage threatening to jump out any time, my mouth dry, my pulse rate higher than normal, my head spinning. I was a mess, a complete mess, he was just a few inches away from me and I was already weak.

What if he -

Kiss me?

My gaze dropped on his perfect sculpted lips, pure masterpiece , a work of God, perfect shape and colour.

And a desire to wet those dry and partially chapped lips ran through me, I wish I could just once, I want his touch to ignite me up.

His lips against mine, i wanna taste his lips, again- i got addicted to that mint flavour of his lips the hotness of his mouth over mine, over me, i want him right now kissing me with those lips everywhere on my lips on my neck on my cheeks,while my hand grip his hairs and i beg for more.

He is a pure torture, my personal hell, when he said he gonna make my life hell, i never know I am gonna beg for it.

Even if he is my hell, I am ready, I am hungry and craving for this hell.

His eyes grew darker as if he read what was on my mind, my chest heaved under my shirt buttons, my nipples sharpened like diamonds while I was dripping for his touch.

I wanted to break the eyelock, but my eyes were glued on him, just like a strong magnet on pure iron. His hands travelled down my arms, slowly, his touch igniting me as I closed my eyes, letting out a breath, his fingers brushed with mine before he broke the physical touch and the only thing mingled between us were our breaths .

Heavy and ragged.

Which was driving both of us crazy, I can see his chest heaving, up and down, his jacket. I wanna remove it, I wanna trace my hand on his chest which was under his white shirt that hugged his body, showing how muscular they were. I want his body against mine.

I stepped closer to him, our nose brushed, as my hands travelled to his jacket I pushed it backwards, making him inhale a sharp breath.

I brushed my nose against him, breathing heavily against him, our lips just centimetres away.

Fuck his cologne, he straightened his hands allowing the jacket to fall off his shoulder revealing his perfectly sculpted body under his white hugging shirt.

He hesitated as I brushed out fingers, his eyes sparked before he closed them, as I leaned closer to him tilting my head he leaned forward, putting his lips on mine.

I can't stop the feeling pooling in me, as j lips touched, so i tugged at his lower lip, pulling it with my lips, his hand came up to my face and he let his fingers slide into my hairs as he closed his upper lip and pressed my upper lip between his lips, releasing the hold i had on his lower lip, he pushed me against the slab, and i heard the crockery shattering sound.

But I was so lost in his kiss that I didn't care to pay any heed to it, I was being selfish. But it was not making me feel guilty.

He kissed me intensely, dominatingly, hungrily, sucking my lower lip, upper lip simultaneously followed by my tongue, his hand slid down my hips as he held them and picked me up.

As gasp left my mouth, as he made me sit on the cold slab my skirt which was lifted in the process made no help as my skin was against the cold slab. I tried to jump off it, but ended up grinding against him. He groaned and broke the kiss, watching me.

Breathing heavily, the mess created by him, my hair messed, my clothes messed, I was messed, craving for him.