"I still love him!"

"I still love him!"he went still, as these words escaped my mouth, i broke the hug and looked at him, i was here to tell him that only, that i can't be with him

I know I am broking his heart, call me whatever you want, bitch -whore or whatever, i deserve it, i deserve every bad thing, coz am the worst!!!!

I broke two hearts, just coz i was stupid. I was stupid, i am stupid!!!

His eyes are fixed on the ground, my breathing is increasing every second, am nervous of what his answer would be?

Will he hate me the same?

Like Kartik!!!

But i don't want him to become a monster, no i don't, i won't let it happen .

"Kunal"i said softly, his head snapped at me, and I realised he was crying, tears across his cheeks. He wiped them, and grins at me.

My heart thudder, why is he grinning?

I felt nervous as I stood  up, he too pushed himself on his feets.

"Am sorry!"i said but it came out as a whisper.

He shakes his head "You shouldn't be!!!!"

And take one steps forward towards me taking my hand between his.

"It's ok! To love - your first love"he said making my head snap at him, i never told him that he was my first love!!!!!

He watches me shocked, and chuckled wiping my tears off my cheek, "i know you Naira,"he said.

"In this 6 years, we were more friends than husband and wife"he grinned.

"You never loved me in these 6 years,"my mouth went dry, as I looked for hurt in his eyes but there were none.

"The way you love him? ….the spark is with him isn't it?"I looked away, guilty!!!

Guilty!

Guilty!

Guilty!

My subconscious repeated, again and again that I was guilty, I fake loved him too.

"You aren't guilty"he read my mind! As he said this word, bringing his hand to my chin made me look back at him.

"The pain in your eyes- your voice says everything, how much you love him"I shake my head.

"But I don't deserve him!!!"I said, making him frown.

"I destroyed him!!!"

"And you can cure him"his words ignited a hope in me, but it soon died.

"He hates me!"

"No one can hate a person they once loved!!he whispered.

"Don't back off this time…"he said cupping my cheeks.

"You have to fight…for your happiness, for his happiness, for my happiness"he said

"Which will be when i will see you with him…happy"he whispered, his pain was hid in his voice but u felt it. I shake my head "Kunal i-"

"You don't need to say anything Naira….it was always him, you were with me, happy smiling, but as a friend not as my wife!!!...you never loved me the way you did to Kartik, i can see it in your eyes!!!"he said softly, every word hitting me.

I feel guilty!!!

Still guilty!!!

"And it's ok!!!"he said

"Destiny is all written beforehand, i was destined to be your husband but not your love!!! And I am glad you were with me these 6 years as my wife…but I will be more glad if you will be my friend for the rest of your life!" I stared at him, how can someone be so good? So soft hearted??? I don't deserve any of this!!! This happiness!! But I still nodded!!! I can't lose him too, he is an important part of my life!!!

He smiled "Now stop thinking that you don't deserve any of us…and go back to your "Monster ''''he said, quoting a monster making me chuckle . He stared at me for a few seconds, before wrapping his arms around me.

"Am happy for you…."

"Don't be idiot this time"

"you should start all new…no guilt in your heart!!!"

He whispered every line after every 20 seconds.

And broke the hug after 30 seconds more.

"Now go, I am sleepy "he smiled at me, I nodded and kissed his cheek. And turned walking out , i can't look back at him, i won't!!!!

Author's pov:

The door closed behind Naira, Kunal smiled painfully.

"Am happy you shared Naira!!"

"Just be happy!!!"

He whispered and walked towards his bedroom.