"a penny for your thoughts"

He stared at me, breathing heavily without blinking his eyes, his eyes filled with arousal, and his lips, wet by my saliva, his hairs messed he was too a mess created by me, heavy ragged breath his chest rising and falling, i want him to infect me...

He stared at me, breathing heavily without blinking his eyes, his eyes filled with arousal, and his lips, wet by my saliva, his hairs messed he was too a mess created by me, heavy ragged breath his chest rising and falling, i want him to infect me with his love,right now.

Want him to love me intensely and roughly, want him to abuse me in the filthiest way, and do every dirty thing with me that he could, kiss me, rip my dress off him, suck me over, bite me over, mark me his.

The most unholy thoughts am getting just by site of him, staring at me, my eyes locked with his. And both of us undressing eachother with the eyes, standing few feets apart we both were waiting, for a kick start, something that can take us to what we want.

Love making? Fucking? Sex?

I can't hold back the arousal and clenched my thighs biting my lips, and that was the kick start as he approached me, and wrapped his fingers around my throat lightly making me realise the hold of my lip i had between my teeth, he sucked both my lip, while i pushed myself toward him, the feeling driving me crazy, wetting me all over, my undie dripping with my arousal and my need for him.

He dropped his hand on my shirt as he undid the buttons, while i straightened my hands allowing him to remove my shirt at once.

"Fuck" he cursed against my lip, breaking the kiss, and stepped back.

Staring at me, exposed for him, in just a black lacy bra coveting my upper body.

He shakes his head" wear the shirt mon amour, this is not a right place to do such things...the office has camera everywhere"he said eyeing at the cctv camera behind his back on the top.

"And probably the guards are enjoying a very good porn show, probably jerking off thinking them in place of me...and i don't want them to do that"he said, i bit my lip, in embarrassment as i tried to cover my bare body.

He sighed and stood infront of me , "i am covering you... don't worry bout that i know the angle...just wear the shirt and let's leave...and continue this at our home"i nodded, picking up the shirt.

"a penny for your thoughts"he said bringing me out of the thoughts and my staring at him session, i didn't realised i was staring at him, until his voice hit my ears. I blinked at him.

"What?"

"What are you thinking"he said, i straightened up on my seat and said "nothing", completely lying to him, i was thinking some thing, something like do i deserve him and his forgiveness, no matter how much i say to myself i wanna earn his forgiveness.

One part of me is still scared that i am gonna hurt him again, and don't deserve him or his forgiveness, that I'm  gonna just hurt him again. But i do wish i could gain his forgiveness, just once ,  i want all the awkwardness fly away between us like it never existed. But i don't know how to say, how to ask for it.