"Aren't you done with your acting ...Mrs Goenka"

(A/N: Hello readers, sorry for short and late update, there are somethings going on in my life that's why i can't concentrate writing this story, i won't promise that i will update regularly and soon, but i will try to this one i somehow did and ik it's not that good ..sorry for that….plus i wanna write a sad story…so will be writing probably junooniyat so if u haven't tried that please give it a try it's another different story, as you know i don't do simple stories, every story of mine is different in a way this one junooniyat too…it's bout death of the female protagonist and u can say madness obsession….and suffering after loved ones death…but dw it will have a happy ending!!)

I squeezed my eyes shut as soon as I opened it, because of the lights, it felt glass piercing into my orbs,  I scrunch my eyebrows annoyed, of the headache and having right now!!!

It's too painful!!!

Feels like my mind is gonna blast anytime soon.

I kept lying still,and then opened my eyes slowly, pushing myself up, the throbbing pain in my head killing me already, I gulped looking around, pinching my forehead!!!

Damn why the fuck am feeling like someone is hammering my brain, why is everything so blurred around me.

I groaned, stretching my legs when my eyes fell on the figure sitting near my feets.

I blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Until my vision got cleared.

It was her, sitting near my legs, eyes closed, sleeping leaning against the couch. Her head falling back against the headrest.

I sat straight, staring at her whose head was tilted towards me, hairs falling on her face.

The chubby cheeks, and plumpy lips of her, made her look like a baby in sleep, a smile formed on my face,and I felt something inside me,  as I stared at her, my heartbeat increasing every second and my breathing getting heavier.

I sighed.

My hand stretched towards her, to remove the hair falling on her face, i tucked her hair behind her ear, my finger got brushed on her cheeks, and shiver ran down through me, adrenaline rushed through my veins, i stared at her gulping the lump forming in my throat.

My eyes on her eyes…god she has perfect doe shaped eyes.

Her eyelashes- perfect and beautiful!

Her nose, small and cute.

Her lips plump and soft, I licked my lips resisting myself from kissing her.

Why does she has to be so cute, just like a baby, why?

I stared at her with a light smile on my face, Until-

Everything went blurr, and my focus shifted to the flashbacks!!!

"Am sorry Kartik ....but i can't"

"In which world you are living huh?"

"Things change... priority change.....and now ...you are no more my priority"

"I don't love you Kartik"

I jerked back,as i felt my heart break again remembering bout what happened last time, that was most heartbreaking experience, i begged to her to stay but she didn't, i cried to her to stay but she didn't, i said i can't live without her, she didn't cared,

My leg hit her thigh in process as i jerked back, panting heavily, making her awake, she looked around confused then at me , with her light opened eyes, and blinked at me.

"You are awake!"she said sitting straight in her bed, i tilted my head.

"Why ?You wanted me dead?" I asked sarcastically, she stared at me, and then shook her head in disbelief.

"Here"she said taking the tray from the table on her lap, and giving me the juice from it!!

I looked at her then at the glass in her hand then back at her!!

"Is this poison?"i chuckled, dropping my feets on the ground.

My wound hurts!!! So I kept my hand on it.

Waiting for her response, but she said nothing, i waited fire few more seconds, but she didn't, so i looked at her, her eyes fixed at the tray, and her eyes lost,

I waited for her to say something, this time she did, she looked at me, eyes filled with tears "am sorry for whatever happened today…."she said slowly, i rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you done with your acting …Mrs Goenka" i added with a tight lipped smile.

She shake her head "it's not actin-"

"Fool them who don't know you!!....as you did to doctors!!" I said pushing myself up and heading towards my room.

I could hear her stand up and follow, "Kartik please first have this juice…you must be feeling weak….you have to eat your meds too" i hear her ascending stairs after me.

"Am alright!"i gritted due to the pain, i felt during ascending the stairs.

"Plus you don't need to do all that caring for me …even if I die…you should not care! I said turning towards her, she looked at me blinking, confused.

"What!...you shouldn't care or feel pity on me…i can handle myself-"i said and turned directly dashing towards my room.

I do need a shower to take my mind off all thoughts i am having, which thinks she is still somewhere good, i could hear her voice behind me, but i chose to ignore it, i slammed the door behind me, and a scream surrounded my ears followed by glass shattering.

Making me turn around, Naira stood there holding her hand, the tray and glass on the floor and blood dripping from her hand.

Fuck it!!!