"Who forgets their achievement?"

"Kartik?"she whispered in utter shock as she glanced at him from up to down

"Kartik?"she whispered in utter shock as she glanced at him from up to down ..

"Oh so you remember me?"he chuckled  sarcastically, as he clenched his lower lip by his teeths

"Of Course you will....."he said as he stepped down of the car buttoning his coat, while Naira stared at him from up to down he was fully changed.......that cute look of his is nowhere to be found , that stubble on his cheeks made him look completely different.

"WHO THE FUCK ON EARTH ...FORGETS THEIR ACHEIVEMENT"he said and chuckled sarcastically while nandini's lips stretched into a line as she stared at ground,he leant back against his car as he crossed his arms........

"The way you fooled me was.....a true achievement ….the way you made me fool …god !!!!"he said unbelievingly......and chuckled

"You know u should be given a prize for this achievement of fooling the boy who loved you"he added as he quoted the last line,she looked at him as she realised crowd gathering.....her eyes spoke 'don't do this Kartik' He chuckled sarcastically as he looked away scratching his chin.

"You are not changed....still the same.....cute and beautiful"he said as he looked at her from up to down ...his eyes held emotions for seconds when he said it all........

"maybe a betraying bitch too"he scoffed as he said that, while she stared on the ground......

"You know what all these people are thinking ..that i must be torturing you....but least they know you...."he chuckled.

"Ye jo bholi shakal hai uske peeche jo cheez hai wo sirf mai janta hu....."he gritted as he said.

"KA-KARTIK TUM YAHA KYA KAR RAHE HO ''She stuttered as she felt nervous meeting her 'ex' after so long...........

"Haa mai yaha kya kar rha hu?"he too questioned

"Haa  ye question to logical hai.....jis condition me chorh ke aai thi mujhe you never thought that i would be able to come here .....must be in a mental hospital...or a bar drinking in ur memories....that's what you thought right?"he said as his eyes held anger and pain..........

"Tumhe kya laga ....tm mjhe chorh gai to mai barbaad ho jaunga?"he asked as he cupped her chin as he made her look at him....her heartbeat raced as his cold finger touched her skin......tears brimmed in her eyes as she stared in his eyes which once held love for her....but now it's void.

"Tumhare ishq me itni taqat nahi thi..ki mjhe barbaad kr ske.....pr meri nafrat me itni taaqat thi ki tmhe barbaad kr ske......or khud ko barbaad hone se rok ske..."he said as he stared in her eyes.....lots of emotions rushed through him as he look into her eyes .....which were once again attracting him...he is losing himself again in her.....he felt being hypnotised by her as he looked in those eyes....backing away he rubbed his forehead with his index finger and thumb as he left out a deep sigh.........while she stared at him confused....he glance at her as he shook his head in disbelief before stepping in again in his car............

Starting the car he drove away while she stood on the road still confused.

I answered the call as i drove on the roads still lost in her thought the fuck is happening with me why all the stiches of my brusie is open again givimg me the same pain which i never wanted to feel again ......why can't i just move on .....why my heart craves for her even after she betrayed me and left me....why?

"Hello?"i said

"Sir...troy is nowhere to be found...nor his wife...maybe they went underground will take some time to search for them....''Taylor said on otherside.'

"Hmm ...search for them till then m here only"Kartik said as he tapped his finger on the steering wheel.

"Ok sir...."

"LISTEN..."

"yes sir....."

"umm....Can you find information about a girl....named Naira......"he said nervously as he himself didn't know why he wanted that......

"I saw her walking out of Phoenix mall.....will send her pics"Kartik added as he bit his lip nervously.

"Ok sir"he said and disconnected the call.