"You are mine to own"

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!!!"I shouted , pulling my hand from his grip as soon as I realised his grip loosened

He turned, and looked at me with fury and some madness in his eyes, he gritted his teeth. Glaring at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?"he gritted, angrily sending shivers down my body, for the first time in these two days i have seen that Kartik….Kartik that killed my best friend, Kartik that said he is gonna destroy my life. I walk towards his back, I can't look at his angry  face, this scares me.

And right now I am too angry to be scared. I want to shout at him, slap him, for coming back into my life back, when I was happy with my husband.

He destroyed it all!!!

He turned back at me, as i gritted a "yes"

His jaw got clenched and he marched towards me, his hand came around my cheeks as he gripped them harshly, pushing me down on the couch and hovering over me.

"You really wanna know that?"he asks with madness in his voice, his eyes, he felt like a psycho, a serial killer who is gonna kill me soon, horror flashed onto my face and in my body.

As I shivered under his hold, breathing heavily.

"Didn't I ask you to stay away from everyone …from men….from your ex husband!!!!"he asks, gripping my cheek more roughly, my hands came above his trying to loosen his grip, but the hold was too strong.

"Didn't I said ,that you are mine to own!!"he asks, digging his nail in my skin, tears filled in my eyes due to pain, my hands fall at my side, searching for something to grip, to endure this pain.

"Mine to order!!!!"he asks, my hand got hold of the fruit knife kept in the basket on the table, and i picked it up.

"You are mine!!!!...you aren't allowed to do things that i don't wa-"his words froze in his mouth as i stabbed the knife into his abdomen, out of anger, pain and self defence.

I didn't realise it until I stared into his eyes, which had tears too in his eyes, but his lips pressed into a thin line, I could feel the blood on myself.

His blood.

He stood up and collapsed back on the other couch kept aside, his hand on his wound.

I too pushed myself on my foot, and looked at him who threw his head up as he laughed, laughing hysterically with pain and sarcasm.

"Oh that's how you are gonna get rid of me?"he said bringing his gaze on me, i shook my head out of shock, my eyes fell on my hand which had the knife-

And blood too–

"Then go ahead,"he said, pushing himself up and walking towards me.

He held my hand which was holding the knife, his cold hands gripped around mine, as he brought the knife to his neck, "here …go ahead…slit it"he asked with a grin on his face, while tears still flowed down his eyes.

I shook my head and tried to pull my hand away, but his grip was still too strong- or I was too weak mentally and physically.

"Go ahead -you want to go back to your ex- husband right!!! Then kill me"he said, tightening the grip pressing the knife into his skin, a drop of blood trickled down, as the knife pierced his skin, my mouth widened and tears flowed down my eyes- I realised I was crying.Yes i hated him to the core, but right now the guilt that i stabbed him.....

I shook my head crying "please". I pulled the knife off him, threw it on the floor and went closer to him, placing my hand on his wound on abdomen, his white shirt turning red.

"Kartik- Kartik please let's go to the doctor you are bleeding nonstop"I said pressing his wound trying to control the blood but the cut was deep, he shaked due to the blood loss but didn't take his eyes off me, full of hate-pain.

He shakes his head and steps back.

I don't need anything.

He said turning towards the staircase, and raised his feet to walk towards it but stumbled due to weakness. I rushed towards him before he could fall, his hand came around my shoulder, as he balanced himself, while my hand came around his shoulder.

"Kartik please - I beg you, let's go!!!!!"i gritted out of helplessness, he looked at me and chuckled "what's that worry for?"

"Thinking that you will be a criminal If i die-"he added with a smirk seeing me silent, i said nothing and just walked towards the exit with him, making him sit on the passenger seat, i occupied the driver seat and we drove towards the hospital.