"Abb ye dard bhi tere naam"

"Hello bitch"he smirked at me, sending me the most dangerous vibes

"What are you doing here?"I asked as I stepped back when he stepped closer to me.

His eyes were red with dark circles under it….hairs were messy, looking drunk but that doesn't stop him from looking hot as always.

"Arey i told you na….i will come to take you to your hell"he stepped closer to me while i stepped two steps back

"Stop this nonsense Kartik get the fuck out here Kartik"i shouted at him,  am not getting any good vibes from him.

I turned towards the table on which my phone is kept right now,i guess i need to call Kunal.

I gasped.When he pulled me towards him making  my back collide with his chest.His hand against my waist made me feel something deep down there, his cologne was earthy, herbal and woody,Which was driving me crazy.

He smoked weed!!

"Kartik leave me"i wriggled trying to get out of his grip which only made his grip more tighten around my waist, it was hurting!

"Not so soon baby"he said as he nuzzled in my hairs, inhaling.y scent while i was trying my best to get of the drunk devil's grip.

"HEY LEAVE HER"the sound from behind me made me happy as hell. When I heard it I felt relief.I heard Kartik grumbling something as he left me and turned towards the person.

It was Hadi!!!!

My best friend!!!

My saviour!!!!

Here to save me!!!!

Mir Hadi 👆(🙈)I felt the safest as he walked towards us!

Mir Hadi 👆(🙈)
I felt the safest as he walked towards us!

"Who the fuck are you?"asked Kartik, irritated as he stood in front of him.

"Hadi"i muttered and i rushed towards him,he wrapped his hand around me, and a sob left my mouth as he did, i break into tears into his arms when he rubbed my back saying"am here na it's ok"

I look at Kartik who had his jaw clenched and his hands rolled into fist he was glaring at Hadi,

"Kartik please go from here"i begged, who looked at me shockingly and burst into laughter.

"You really think…I will go without taking you?"he asked sarcastically.

"Kartik please…leave"i cried gritting my teeth at him.

"NO"he said stubbornly as he stepped back and sat on the couch, keeping one leg to another.

"You-"hadi walked towards him but i stopped him at his paths placing my hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me and then at my hand on his shoulder.

"Leave"he said, strictly looking at Kartik.

Kartik chuckled "What makes you think that I will leave .. without her? ''he asked sarcastically.

"Kartik Goenka i said leave from here before i call the cops"

"Go to hell"Kartik passed him a tight lipped smile, i glared at him who smirked at me eyeing at me from up to down his smirk grew wider.

"You-"Hadi walked towards him angrily,this time i was so slow to stop him, before he could reach towards Kartik, a bang sound gained my attention i looked towards Hadi with my eyes widened who fell on the ground groaning in pain, holding his leg!

He shot him!

I look at Kartik horrified, who had a smirk on his face.

"What were you saying?"Kartik asked as he stood up from the couch .

"Leave!"hadi said ,his voice was shivering because of the pain he was having.

Another gunshot made me palm my mouth in shocked, this time hadi felled on the ground,and a scream left his mouth as he held his shoulder with other hand while other hand on the leg where he was shot.

"Hadi"i cried walking towards him ,but was stopped in my paths when Kartik pointed his gun on me asking me to stay wgerejebet j was.

"No baby stay awayemme Handel"he said and looked at Hadi groaning in pain,his voice send shiver down my spine coz it held stubbornness and only one thing"craze"

"Why are you doing this"I shouted crying. And fell on my knees crying,he looked at me.

"For you jaanaa"he said.

"Am here to take you back with me "he chuckled like a psycho  as he said those words..
"To give you your punishment"he smirked

"Kartik you can't do this to me ......am fucking married"i shouted at him ,his smirk grew wider as he walked towards her with slow heavy steps scaring the hell out of me,

I was trying to be brave but his dark passionate eyes were enough to scare the hell out of me.....i was shivering!

"Do you think I care?"he said sarcastically as he sat in front of me on his toes.

"You should"i gritted.....

"Am someone else's wife"i said angrily yet my tone held plead......

"I don't care Naira who you are....."he said as he tucked my hair strand behind my ear and brushed his thumb on her swollen cheek

" You are my obsession and that's what matters to me....".he gritted as he gripped my cheeks roughly …making me look deep into his eyes, i was hell scared he was looking s monster filled with madness and craziness,his eyes were intense and full of anger and pain

"Kartik please don't "i pleaded

"I loved you Naira and what u did......"he asked, looking like a psycho with tears in his eyes

"You left me......"he gritted with a smile

"You fucking left me"he shouted, as he gripping my hairs....and made me stand along with him ,i winced in pain.

"You fucking left me......"he gritted once again as he bought my face close to his.....what he saw in his eyes was not love he once had for her ....but madness for her.....

"Kartik please aisa matt karo am sorry....par please...meri life barbad matt kro-"

"Or jo tumne meri life barbad ki?"

"Tumhare liye ye sirf ek khel hoga....."

"Mere liye nahi....

Tu hi mera ishq.....
Tu hi meri awargi....
Tu hi mera dard...
Tu meri Barbadi...."he gritted and pushed me  making.me fall on the floor directly.....

"Abb iss dil ko sukoon tabhi milega....jab tujhe apna bana lu....."he said as he sat in front of me while i brushed my brushed elbow sobbing and crying.

"Mujhe thukra ke usko chuna tha na.....

Abb ye dard bhi tere naam"he said and he shot Hadi making me scream in horror and cry as i realised he just shot my best friend.