I Just wish

What does this feel like?

Huh! Lemme tell you what this feels like!

 Torture! 

Pure Torture!

As if your throat is tied with a strong iron chain, it feels like someone is pulling it, choking me. And it will stop only when I'll reach that one person I love.

This uneasy feeling is killing me, stealing away the oxygen off my lungs, my heartbeat is running like a fucking jaguar, wild & rapid. My head is spinning, i don't know the fucking reason of this uneasiness but am damn sure, it's about Something about her, with her is wrong, i can't explain the feeling, it may be delusional of just a myth of my mind, but the feeling is there, scaring the shit out of me.

 I stopped my car in the lot of my office, and found myself running towards the stairs of the building that would lead me upstairs where she probably is. 

One at a time!

Two at a time!

Three at a time!

Four at a time!

I tried to climb the stairs as fast as I could, fighting my way from gravity. All I want is to run up, and see her embrace her, kiss her, beg her, not to leave me. My anxiety kicking in every step is closer to her, scared to lose her once again. 

She isn't at home, she wasn't at home, when i reached there with others, she was gone.AGAIN? For a moment the same feeling of 6 years back hit me, knocking the breath out of my lungs, and I felt my vision blurring, tears forming in my eyes, my head throbbing, blood rushing down my body like a water stream, I could hear the flow in my ears, I pulled out my phone, immediately ! 

Feeling everyone's gaze  on me.

"Where is she?" Sana's voice hit me, like a nail to a board, killing me, irritating me. All I wanted was just a confirmation about what I am thinking isn't right. I want it to be a nightmare, and I just need one confirmation….. just one!

I slid my index finger over the screen two times, trying to unlock it by making the correct pattern passcode, but failed both of times,.i grunted and put my thumb on the screen, pressing it for a long, biometric.

As soon as the home screen appeared, I searched for the GPS locator in each page, my mind numb, my fingers unmoving, skimming three times on the 4 pages of the home screen. I finally found it, hitting the icon, I allowed the app  to launch, and  pressed my shivering thumb on Naira's name as soon as the  interface appeared and waited for it to open, the circle kept spinning,.loading……

The 7 seconds felt eternity, as it appeared with my office location.

As soon as my mind registered the location, I found myself running towards my car- then driving- then ascending the stairs.