ALL I WANT IS YOU

Outfits

Outfits

Naira

Kartik

Kartik

Kunal

KUNAL 'S POV:

"You ready honey '' I asked, walking into our bedroom buttoning my sleeves button.And looked up at her not hearing any respond. I sigh as I see her struggling with her blouse's string trying to tie it up.

A silent chuckle left my mouth as she muttered curses and pouted angrily.

Shaking my head in disbelief i walked towards her.And Held her hand.

She looked at me through the mirror, she was irritated.

"Is it important for me to go to the party?"she asked as I tied the string not before shifting her hair forward.

"Yes"I said as I snaked my arm around her waist and kept my chin on shoulder.

She nodded, staring down.

WHY IS SHE BEHAVING SO WEIRD!!!!

Since the time i mentioned about the party at our office to welcome the new boss she is behaving weird but why?

"What happened?"I asked as I walked in front of her.

She looked up at me and shook her head, and wrapped her arms around me keeping her head on my shoulder she murmured "Nothing"

Naira:

We walked into the party hand in hand , while Kunal greeted his colleagues while I stared around into the hall nervously.

Praying that he shouldn't see me!!!!

What if he does?

And what if he tells Kunal  about everything. It can't happen,if Kunal gets to know about Kartik  being my ex. He will hate me!!!!

For lying to him, that i never had a past.Maybe he will divorce me too, no this can't happen if my parents come to know about all this.........

"HELLO KUNAL "my chain of thoughts broke when his voice hit my ears.I looked up at the person standing in front of me.

It was him, he had a smirk on his face which grew bigger as my eyes widened seeing him.

"Evening sir"KUNAL  took his hand in front of him.

"Evening"he said ,shaking hands with KUNAL .

"Hello Naira"Kartik  gained his attention towards me, a smirk formed on his lips and mischief in his voice,my eyes widened, the thing i thought should not happen ,it's happening.

"You know her"I looked at KUNAL  who had a frown on his face.

Kartik  nodded innocently.

'Don't act to be innocent when you are not one.'I said through mye eyes glaring at him.

"Naira?"Kunal  looked up at me....i nodded, should tell him the reality ,will see whatever happens.

"ERR....MA...Kartik  IS MY E-"My words couldn't leave my mouth when Kartik  spoke on my behalf

"I was her classmate in college and maybe a friend too"he looked up at me trying to hide his evil smile which was glued on his lips.

''Ohhhh"said KUNAL  and looked up at me with his look saying 'You Never told this to me before....'

I smiled nervously.

"Acha then you guys talk....i will be back"he said withdrawing his hand from mine and walking towards his group of friends while i stared at him walking.

"MAI JAA RAHA HU DOOR ...TUM AWAAZ DOGI KYAA"I looked up at Kartik  as he sang something.

"TERA NAAM DHOKA RAKH DU NARAZ HOGI KYA"He said displaying his hand giving me a tag.And wink at me.Rolling my eyes i walked towards the bar area and leaned against it and ordered for a soft drink ,my eyes at KUNAL  who was enjoying with his friend.

"Hello Jaan"I looked up towards my side in shock when he blew air in my ear.He smirked up at me and  leaned beside me.

"what?"he chuckled and found me glaring at him.

"You aren't supposed to call me that!"I gritted.

"Ahh haa sorry"he bit his tongue.

"Then what should i call you...bewafa..jhooti....or naagin(betrayer, Liar,snake)"he said sarcastically.

"What's your problem Kartik ...what do you want"i snapped at him my eyes spitting his fire when they looked into his and his sarcastic eyes changed into serious one.

"YOU"

I frowned

"My problem is you …."he said i rolled my eyes…looking away.

"And all i want is you"

So guys this was the update ik it's too small…. but will try to give the next update a bit long.

Nvm

👉What do you think will happen next?

👉Do you really think Naira left Kartik  for a reason ?

Let me know by the comments 🤗

Love

-Iru