Chapter 3 ⚛️ Finding About Myself

About a day ago, I woke up in a strange place where white is the main decoration of my room (or perhaps this girl's room) I didn't yet use calling her me so I'm using her or this girl to be specific... I haven't really found out about this girl or (myself) so today should be enough to investigate.

    My father left after being called and the physician should be available in the east wing, few maids are coming in and out of my room and guards was limited to the top floor where I'm currently am. My brain is yet to alter everything and my memories won't come back on their own so I have no choice but to trigger it to come back.

    I plan on using the maid who came here yesterday as a decoy and helps me leave my room, my father declare that I should be on house arrest for 1-2 days so I wasn't allowed to leave my room. Two guards had been protecting my door since this morning while the only maid coming in and out is the same maid who serves me.

    "Can I go to the library? " first of all, the library, most useful stuff is usually being stored in a library and it's very useful to find things like about this world and before I seek the physician for my afternoon schedule.

    "Ah, milady, as long as it's not outside the mansion, there is no problem going out of your room, " I see, so I was worried for nothing. This is why information is precisely important even if you only acquire a few of what you needed to know.

    Jeez, this is troublesome...

    "Then before seeing the physician, I wish to go on the library, " I said making clear that she heard it, the maid graciously nodded and she bowed before she brew the tea that she serves before coming.

    The tea beside was so glossy but the color of the leaf is yellow-like lilac, it was dried and fresh that when the maid pour the hot water on the net and the leaves begin to melt, she remove the net and slowly mix the tea before looking at me. "Sugar or milk? " I wasn't sure what's the difference between sugar and milk.

    "Milk? " I wasn't sure so I just pick milk beside sugar taste unpleasant if I say. The maid nodded and poured the milk into the tea as she continue mixing it well.

    "I remember that milady enjoys milk, I'm surprised that you mix this kind of tea into milk but the lady likes it, " she said before pulling off the cup of tea in front of me and she smile backing away from me.

    "Before I left the mansion and went off to kill myself, what did I say before that? " I asked though I'm not sure why I did that made her worry, I wasn't sure why I killed myself, neither, I have to know what cause her memories to fade away.

    "Milady, tha--- "

    "Don't worry, I just wanna know what caused me to do that, cause I feel like I forget something about it, " I said.

    "Before that, you seem to be fine with no problem so I was thinking why you did that, you see, you were suddenly happy because the crown prince which you adore had accepted your hand in the social circle, however, after the Tea Party, you suddenly left the house, " she gulped and she remains bowing.

    "I followed you and asked 'where are you going? ' and you told me that you need to 'save her' and left without saying anything, I was shocked about the news that milady fell off the lake beside Marquis Lordest's residence and found you unconscious. "

    It's strange, why would she say that she need to save her? And why is she going to a lake? If she told her she needs to save her then does she mean that she saw someone going to kill herself, according to her maid, she went off without following anyone and the witness of her suicidal attempt is someone from the House Lordest, then she continues telling me about the whole story that I didn't know.