Epilogue

"Fight? Train?" Dores immediately turn around with his face filled of fright and terror as he looked at me. This made me chuckle and nodded. "Yes, why do you have a problem?" 

    I remember that the last time we spar, he cried out because he couldn't defeat me and now he's making the same face as the one who loses a battle. Of course, fighting him is necessary by all means! 

    It is for his own sake. Plus, considering that he doesn't improve is more annoying as you could guess so I nodded my head in pleasure. "Then, can you restrain breaking my bones like you did last time?" He gave me an unreasonable look and nodded. 

    "That depends," I soon heard him click his tongue. "That's not very helpful, milady!" 

    I laughed and nodded. "Well, why not start being more attentive and try doing your best?" He wasn't even trying for pit' sake, so I had to make him learn all kinds of improvements. 

    I guess you could say that he wasn't really talented with swords. He is more on defense than offense, so probably that is why. He may not be able to learn swords with shields. 

    Looking at his past works, I could already say that he makes different kinds of decisions, and that is he has low self-esteem to himself as an individual. 

    Even after trying to find him fits, there was nothing I could do about his arrogance and prescription as an individual without prior authorization making me think that everything he does doesn't make sense. 

    So I decided to lend him that book. Hoping he has the will to learn and read it. This way he won't be the only one who's going to be left behind, and I didn't want that for my people to be so. 

    I'll be doing this. For a while or until I'll be at that age. Still I want to learn more about swords in this world. 

--+-•-+--

    Chill haunted me down to my spin, as Anna— my personal maid immediately took a corset from my wardrobe. Still only seeing the corset makes my bones go numb, but that didn't stop Anna from pursuing her evil smile. 

    "The time has come milady," I quietly looked at her and then turned around hoping to escape. "Don't try milady, I've had Sir Adrian surround your chamber," what? Did she just pursue my men to betray me? 

    Unbelievable. "Anna, one more and you'll lose that corset tomorrow," I heard noble ladies wear this kind to straighten the layers of their dress and basically it's painful plus I get that I am in the age to use this kind of fashion but this I cannot endure. 

    My pride won't let me get it. I clenched my fists and looked at her. "Don't worry milady, it is very occasional, plus this is the first ever banquet held by the master," that's true, once in a 5 years, a banquet was held around the marquess residence to celebrate the annual anniversary of the Elkasta Valé Mura. 

    Elkasta Valé Mura was an old tradition by our ancestors that was passed down to generations of the Crambell household. It is to celebrate an annual day for the God who gave birth to the heroes of the cathedral, the one born from the crystals of God, and it was one of the many legends thousand years ago.