Chapter 7 ☪️ I decided

It was a mistake to even come, why in the heavens did I do that? I am merely worried about his own well-being, a noble lady who does not even care about her father even a little is skeptically ungrateful, thus I was told that a lady must act out of gratitude.

So I am here to convey my worry to him.

Didn't think he was busy with the meeting, I wanted to turn back earlier but I am already here so I didn't do it.

"So, you are Lady Seira? " I was asked by a man with a beard beside a man with glasses, they all look the same age as my father so I could tell.

"Yes, " my voice came out very cold and formal before I nodded and looked at them.

"You look different from the rumors circulating around you, moreover, you seem fine now, I'm glad you survive, " the guy with glasses formerly said, he then fixed his glasses with a grin.

I feel the tense created inside the room ━ this familiar tense is so uncomfortable sometimes, I look at him even though I don't know him, I just look at him.

"If I may be blunt, may this lady know your gentleman's name? '' Anna told me that it's rude not to introduce themselves to a lady, more likely from our vassal, to think ignoring their lady who was curious of their identity.

They must think that a 10-years-old is likely a kid who doesn't need to be respected. I may lack knowledge of ladyship, but I'm still the daughter of Marquis Rodolph Crambell, I am still a noble lady in many ways.

"Oh, of course, this is your first time meeting my colleagues, right? " In the end, father took the lead so I just nodded, clicking my tongue.

"He is Marquis Lordest, the man who had spoken to you, while Baron Alex is beside him, this is Colonel Rodrigo, then beside him, and the one with beard is Count Laniel..."

I've read so many books to learn more about this world, apparently, unlike the old empire I had been through from my former life, this empire in this place is more advanced in many ways, castles had been built in a multiple places, business is ridiculously overturning the maximum amount of the old kingdom I once served.

So looking back to my knowledge in my former life, it's useless to lean on my former life knowledge because it's all useless, the books in our library are convenient to learn about everything I needed to learn.

Most of the books are about nobles and their nobility.

Marquis Lordest ━ Michael Lordest is the young man who had spoken to me, the guy with glasses, surely he is a genius according to what the book said, Michael Lordest is the one who proposes [Specialist Salary] which gives the military militia (soldiers, knights, warriors) two separate salary making.

One is that it gives both special reconsiderations, it was once said that before he proposed this technique to the emperor, the salary system of the militia was messed up with both commerce and job.

So he proposed this to fix the system of the militia salary, because of this most knights had been satisfied with the result of this system that was given to the entire military soldiers.

The two separate salary techniques have benefited the empire from over lapsing its budget.

One is a base salary and two is a special salary.

So what does it do? The base salary is the main salary, the special salary is a treatment that isn't easily obtained. The special salary can only be obtained by force in a trial between minds, yes, unfortunately, they test their capability in a paper test to ensure that they can't obtain the special salary so easily.