Chapter 21 ☪ Have A Tea?

"Please have a cup of tea, milady. It should warm you up from this brazzer temperature of the southern sea, " the baroness said, giving me a cup that is filled with tea and she accommodated me throughout a small room befitting a resting place. 

    She was concerned that I might have gotten cold because we traveled at speed. The carriage and the remaining knights were able to catch up with us after we rushed in. 

    The baroness gives me a warm smile even though she still disregards me as a person higher than them. I couldn't speak on the matter, since I was concerned about how to deal with House Krul at this moment. 

    "This is the only thing we can offer, a tea made from refined green tea of our own version, I hope it's to your liking. " I smile stiffly not because of the baroness but because the gazes of my knight seem irritated and concerned. I would have rather not thought about it but it really concerned me to the best. 

    "Thank you for such hospitality, however, I cannot waste much time right now, baroness, I need a map of this place ━ no of the whole southern territory, " I know it's bad to even reconsider because I am being bold right now but I will accept hospitality once Lady Lucia herself had been rescued, so that means I'll have to deal with much matters like planning and looking at the maps and roads and collecting much informations as I needed. 

    The baroness didn't seem shocked but she ended up nodding. "Yes, of course, please wait a moment, I will get one for you and don't worry about the baron, he's writing a letter right now, " was what she said before leaving me in this room with only a strange atmosphere that I can feel. 

    The baron said he will be right back after they accepted us in, the baron tested me earlier to see if I was fit in the role of their trust or not, I just had to circulate everything and answer their question with persuasion until both of them gave the idea of testing me and my ability.

    Thoroughly, this technique of persuasion worked on Marquis Lordest before, so it didn't really surprise me to work on the baron himself... So what made me persuade them? It's the assurance and two words that I put in a single statement, while refining my answers and accommodating them with wiseness.

    I give advice, convince them how to or not, and separate advice to persuade them into something, this seems unbelievable at first because it lacks the teaching but this has its good uses when persuading people, just give them insurance and hope. 

    That's all how to... 

    Yet, despite feeling my thoughts, I can't help but to deal with my knights to assure them that I mean no harm intention, cause they look like they'll pierce me with sharp gazes and stares. 

    "Speak now while you have the right to question my decisions and actions, " I started and took the tea cup with my fingers, then I slowly blew off the hot smoke and took a tiny sip. 

    Then suddenly Sir Adrian kneeled before me. "Milady, I will never question your actions but this, what are you really planning on doing? " He asked and I could see worry and disbelief written on his curved face, tightening the grip on his hands and he showed a small force by biting his lips.