Chapter 30 ☪ Going Back Home

Will soon arrive in front of Baron Cullian's home, and beside me reside the sleeping little miss who was covered in bruises while Lucia rode with Adrian.

    First of all, we left afterwards and let the knight take care of everything. Eventually when I said to leave this woman behind, she awakened and begged me to come like someone from Fairy Tale stories about a knight and a fair lady rescued by a knight or sort of novels.

    I ended up taking her with us anyways. The only problem is how will I explain this to the Cullian Couples now that I look more like a man instead of a lady. She will— the madam will surely scold me for being careless again . She might not know that father is here, probably turning the port upside down for my existence to be found.

    Or, I'll just not attend with Lucia as she goes home. 

    We didn't want him to worry anymore and so I sent a letter stating that I escaped the prison and went back to the inn where we stayed yesterday. I also told him that we will go back to the mansion and thus he needs not to worry anymore.

    I'm afraid that I'll be punished later on. Or worse, I will be isolated in the residence like a lime and how should I explain to my father about Lady Lucia and this woman beside me? Jeez, a problem has been solved and another problem has been raised. 

    My head might have broken from this. Though, I said that. This woman is what I'm afraid of. She's not different from normal children of Lucia's age, because she's not even that young like Lucia. She is probably younger or older than me, but I guess I can't find any answer since I'm as confused as my two knights here.

    "Milord, what will we do with that girl? " Adrian decided to ask and I was left puzzled. I may have decided to take her with us but I don't know what to do with her honestly. 

    She doesn't know I'm also a woman, that also includes Lady Lucia who clings to me like a lime. "I'll take her with me...? " I said in question instead of reassurance. 

    I exclaimed and shook the girl that was sleeping on my shoulders. Don't get me wrong, despite the unknown age, her features are like a 9 year old child because of her misunderstood height and size. Her weight is not a problem, because she's too light and malnourished to be called healthy.

    "Excuse me, miss? " I tried whispering to her and shaking her shoulders all together. However, she was sleeping so deeply that she couldn't even hear my voice. 

    "Miss, lady? " I once again said and this time she finally awakened, she robbed her eyes and she looked at me with a dire and tired face. 

    "You're awake? Good, miss where are you from? I'll drop you off and send you back safely don't worry. " I said coldly but I didn't say it with the intention of hurting her in wild hostility but I wanna escort her back to her place safe and sound— at least that is the only thing I can do for her. 

    Instead of responding, the girl's eye suddenly became teary and she punched me softly with an unbelievable look. "You're throwing me away!? You bad bad bad guy! " I looked at her and her tantrum whining before my eyes widened.