Chapter 4 ⚛️ Razian Empire

I came across the information I needed and now I'm sure that this world is different from where I came from. This is like another world perhaps.

    The founding empire is called the 'Razian Empire' it means the blooming of a new tomorrow, the prosperity that comes within bloodshed. This empire exist for more than half a thousand years, it was founded by the 1st emperor who started the conquest and unification of the western continent. He was a good king, he had put peace first more than anything else in this continent, he loves peace thus he loves his country.

    So what pursuit him to sacrifice hundreds and thousands of men for the conquest and unification of the western continent? It was not of intention but the reason is quite simple, to avenge those who fell victim to the war and conquer created by the greed of men. He put his men in line as a sacrifice for a hundred years of peace, yes, he was a good man who turn vengeance over pride to give up the word 'prosperity' from his era.

    His wife (the late queen) died from the conquer of a neighbouring kingdom, as you know, this king was quite welcoming to everyone, he accepts people without a doubt, regardless of status neither their origins, though he was a wise man, he was also a naive idealistic who happens to have a dream of ending (war and violence) and seek only for peace. He accepted the other kingdoms without any other hesitation for he had never thought his decision will backstab him later.

    With his nativity, more of his people died from the merciless and ruthless slaughter of another kingdom. His naivety that most of the other kings took advantage off become a massive tyranny. His button was triggered, so I'm not actually surprised that he'll rather take everything to fulfill his ideal dream.

    Throughout a year of peace, he had prepared thousands of men, trained them day and night, search for skilled swordsmen who become generals, colonels, lieutenants and captains to divide his men into various divisions. Then the 1st prince created the 'Silver Knights Order Of The Great Mystical Golden Leon' or in short term, the 1st division which the prince has the privilege to search for a fine young man who has both talent, intelligence and ability to join the army.

    Most of the king's possession had been put on the military budget, while half had been given to improvise the agriculture of his kingdom, the tax had been severed but he had not forced those who has nothing, and his people started to see the changes of their king for the last years since that incident.

    In terms of agreeing to his method, he should have first prioritised his people's needs before engaging in upgrading his military militia, I'm sure if that to put it out, he won't be having a problem with budget shortage, and if he had first upgrade the economy of his kingdom as well as the agriculture, then the problem of the military will be solved.

    Although my opinion doesn't matter, his method is rather risky if you put in a simple column, and, with his wealth, he should have thought of finding a business first or asking his people for opinion. With a lacking of trust, I suppose he even doubts his people now that his nativity has fallen off the grip.

    With the least time he can give his people and the army, they had to rush everything even though it will only lead to a shortage of their budget. They lack time and time is their enemy, this had proven to them that they cannot accomplish everything in a mere time. So I supposed the idea of extending the time was the only solution they could get.

    The prince thought of an idea of improvising their military militia, the teaching of the western continent will not be enough, so they had to bargain with foreigners from other continents and learn their tactical teaching for strategy both tactics and formations, that also include teachings for swordsmanship and a way to boost the rate of their victory.