Chapter 20 ☪ We Made It!

We just arrived at House Cullian small mansion, it was near the ocean touching the breeze of the sea, the sunset glowing fragments was seen up above their home, and a small mansion-farm house has evolve from with it, the farm had been planted by many wheat grains and potatoes, other than that is the small variety of their territory.

    They might have built a gate and walls, it still lacks guards and knights, it is a place bandits can easily take down if they want to, they are very vulnerable despite having walls to protect them. 

    I gazed around the area when I saw a greenhouse built next to a cliff, near the ocean. This house is built near the ocean and also near a cliff. If you bypass this place, it will be easy for pirates to blow them away. 

    Yet, they remain still. 

    The grain plants next to the a horse ━ animal stable, and the plants next to it was half destroyed, the stable was also at mess, there are less to see in this place but I can fully see the damage that caused by the bandites raids. 

    I am speechless... Despite being a small farm, it is quite a beauty and well managed, the stable wasn't that made of luxury but it was taken care of, there are also kinds of flowers displayed at both of the farms to enhance this place's beauty.

    A great gardener must have been busy organizing this place. Anyhow, we didn't encounter much of a problem across those roads, good thing I made those small preparations in case something came up, a small back-up plan but good thing we avoided any dominant problems. 

    Two figures appeared before us when we stopped our horses beside them, then I immediately unmount the horse and look them in the eye. 

    They must be Baron and Baroness Cullian, they didn't appear much at the noble records passed down on my father, but I know they are a small noble family that led a peaceful life. 

    I was not that sure. 

    I show my respect, lifting my dress up and bow, after that I slowly place my hands between my fingers and shift. "Thank you for having us, Baron and Baroness Cullian, it's my pleasure to have your acquaintance, I am Seira Latina Crambell, we came in a hurry and we apologize for the sudden visit. "

    Before leaving House Crambell main residence, I sent a letter to House Cullian one and a half day before my departure, I had to make a formal regards because his highness the crown prince had been hostile to command me. 

    I told him, I will help and obey any command he commences, yet I didn't say, he will command me as he pleases and get away like nothing, I didn't say that he will command me aggressively or make me do something quite impossible. Although he is a smart kid, he still has his flaws as he is still a kid with an undeveloped mindset.

    I will understand that as long as we get what we want. 

    This marriage must be avoided... That's the reason why I'm doing this. I cannot lead in front of a whole empire, my leadership will only prove worthy in a military form, I have no knowledge leading an empire without swinging a sword.