Chapter 25 ☪ Change Of Plan

Intentionally if my plans didn't go according to what I've initially made, the best route for me is to stop the operation and retreat, or make new ones according to the currents. 

    But the situation is firm and I cannot guarantee that it will succeed, so I am having the hardest time thinking about this situation. The only possible outcome I can see is that we attack both problems at the same time and maybe that I can guarantee our success. 

    Aside from the knights that I brought with me in this journey. We don't have much time to waste, and we don't have the necessary needs to attack both sides, because I don't have much man to help and I can't expect from any of the people here to help, it will alarm the current count. 

    Thus there is one way we can guarantee the success of this operation. We will lure the marquis━my father in here using one of the best reasons that I can think off but I will have to pay the consequences which I'm well prepared.

    That's right, I told Sain to deliver a message to the Baron and instructed him to send the letter to my father. 

    I know that he is well acquainted with Seira's handwriting and I am formal with fake handwriting that I usually use to trick enemies from the front line while using it as a bait. Beside, I had help with Adrian, and I made sure to copy his handwriting and signature. 

    For the rest of the letter, I reported that Lady Seira or aka me has been kidnapped by the count's brother, and the rest was the fact about House Krul and what was happening in the southern region. While mentioning that the Lady was trying to save the poor countess from death, she was abducted by the knights ruled under the counts control. 

    I made sure it was believable, while using the situation like 'we can't save her with ourselves, the count villa was filled with many guards and we cannot enter' then I said 'please marquis help the lady' and finished the letter with Adrian's signature. Of course he doesn't know that I copied his writing and sent a letter under his name. 

    It's close to midnight and we rented a room in one of the close and distant inn to the town. Two rooms were rented, one was taken by Dores and Adrian while I own the second room. I was startled by this place. Not only was the location far from the main town but the rooms were luxurious enough for travelers, and there was a private hot bath that looked amazing. 

    There is also a lounge for the guests and a private one for those who have important discussions that need to be private, and there is also one small library. Dores told me that this place offers luxury that nobles need, he might have thought that since I am a noble lady, I was tired sleeping on a cold ground outside hearing the knights ridiculous snoring.

    But, I wasn't. Yes, they snore loud enough for me to hear but that's just too easy to handle and I myself snore back as Mei, so as my army. 

    A knock suddenly burst through the door, and I looked at it cautiously before I asked who was there. "Miss, it's Emely the inn's helper, I came to bathe the miss in the favor of Sir Dores, " Emely? She must have been that lady earlier who offered us with a bright smile. I see that she is also a helper and I guess it's not too bad to take a bath. 

    I opened the door, unlocking the door knob and slowly looked at her with confusion. She was smiling, wearing strange western fashion that I will never understand. I nodded and accepted her kind gesture. "Miss---" 

    "Tia is fine, and thank you for helping me take a bath, kind sister. " 

    I should be older than her mentally but in a physical body, I am still a child. Hence, I need to respect someone that desires to help in my needs but if I am being stabbed back, the same will be returned to them at least 10 fold the suffering.