Chapter 35 ☪ Tea Party With The Future Empress

"Lady Lucia, this is his highness the crown prince, " I gradually introduced them to each other officially. Since none of my people knew about their secretive approaches in the palace, no one can identify that the maid was Lucia herself.

    I will use the gossip of our household to boldly spread rumors regardless about his highness' appearance in my house and the intention of a baron's daughter in our residence, spreading too widely about how Baron Cullian had surrendered our family as a vessel. 

    It may have diversified the emperor a little bit, that is why I sent a message of proposal about what I can give him as a reward for not interfering in the business of the future princess. Don't worry, I convinced him mostly because I told him about his benefits upon accepting this tiny proposal that I arranged.

    Something he can't refuse as well.

    Father had slowly learned most of my plans, thought he was so surprised at first, he began scolding me as if I am tarnishing the empire's pride but slowly as he learn the secret of this ill intention plan of mine, he give in so suddenly and ended up taking House Cullian under his management.

    Lady Lucia and Anastasia had just arrived minutes ago. The prince made a weird face before he smiled hesitantly. "Ah, yes, nice to meet you, milady, " he utterly said before shaking his head. 

    Have they been like this? Acting like different kinds of couples? "You too, your highness, " ah, I see the surrounding was filled with maids, servants and mostly the residence guards and patrols. They are worried that they might think they are close to each other. 

    Other than that, Anastasia remained quiet. Is it because Ulysses left her? Or because she was shy and didn't know what to say? I'm worried about her, so I told Lord Cullian to take her as Lucia's temporary maid so that she can travel with her before taking her as one of my personal servants.

    "Anastasia, is it not? " I asked, confronting her. Then she looked at me and before she responded, she looked away avoiding any eye contact with me. "Yes, milady, nice to meet you too. "

    Ah, maybe because she thinks that I look like Ulysses so much. Well apart from the hair, eyes, and lips. We both look at each other, so it is no wonder. Ulysses is a hidden child though, but what might a lord do alone traveling far from home that he did not want any assistance and that he refuses her guidance.

    That's what I think that came out of her mind. She's too easy to read. "Is something wrong, I heard quite a lot about you from my half brother, " except for my squad knights present at that event, everyone was confused as to what I was saying though I didn't have any siblings that I mentioned. 

    They can easily be silenced. Anastasia looked at me with a pitiful and desperate look before she grabbed me. "W-where is he? " she asked, then her fingers began trembling.

    "Where is Sir Ulysses!? " Did she have to yell his name? The hell! Expectantly there are few servants here. What the hell is wrong with her? Because of that Lady Lucia immediately turned towards me and she held my hands.