Afterwards

Hello!! Author here, this is an afterwards of the book. Welcome and thanks for reading my story all the way on the epilogue. I've rushed things, and I am very sorry for the lack of edits and grammars needed to be done.

Well, as for the Lady In The Lake... It's a story and tale about a warrior and her journey to find herself as a noble lady in a body of a little villianess who was adored and loved by everyone.

It is your typical "strong woman" preference so no worries. I had been busy the whole series because of studies, and unlike other student-authors out there, I cannot do multi-task because of other personal problem and yes that include mental health problem as well.

This was written in draft last year of December and I am finally finishing it today of July. :) I am glad it is finished- most parts, and the first volume.

Then the book will probably undergo a lot of editing and revision. It is my high priority book for now, because this is the 2nd time I was able to finish and complete a book.

A-ha! Thanks for Leaf :-; you're my only supporter thank you so much! You always made my day, and I really do appreciate it.

So, see you in the next volume and in the revision process! I'll be back sooner or later!

New book cover
Special Thanks To Ryouko
-Even with his schedule, I was able to ask him for a book cover. Yep, this is his final work after all, his kinda busy and his girlfriend hates him doing other people's thing for free. The illustration is not his, he just edited it.