Chapter 28 ☪ The Alliance Of Scums

Looking at the farthest inside the forest of the unknown made me look away. If we continue further, we don't know what will happen to us. We may have shrugged our minds from fear, but it will be different as we walk through this path. 

    No, I might be able to escape the temptation since I know myself and how I discard fear, so I should be fine but I do not know about Adrian and Dores who are vulnerable as victims. 

    The forest of fear. Just like I said, a simple word (fear) and the forest will devour you. In the old legend before, a great disaster occurred, bringing abnormality to this world. What could that be? Mysterious places, things undiscovered, and exceptional events that don't acquire a normal one. 

    Example will be, Forest Of Fear. It is alive but it feels like dead, tree's grow and grass reproduce. The soils may be healthy, but the roots are covered in burned ashes. They are called demonic trees that grew from one place after three decades. 

    They sneak into your darkest secret, unveil your darkest fear and manipulate your mind to think that you are scared before they will devour every single thing that you produce. I can never know the feeling since the day I died as Mei Chen, so fear has left me since then but I become Seira whose mind is basically innocent and unsaid. 

    I held my forehead and looked at the sky. It was clearly cloudy, yet it was clear when we were preparing to leave this morning. "We will become vulnerable if we continue like this, " I mumbled, facing the sky before looking at them. 

    "Fear is accommodated by many things, if we continue further, these demons will surely eat us alive. " I have no choice, but to alter the plan a little bit and now that I have become a child, my knowledge is just simply unrefined. How many mistakes will it take me to realize that I'm relying too much with my past knowledge. 

    I gritted my teeth in disappointment and stood up. "Remember when I said, to become strong, learn the art of patience? " I ask them. 

    Both Adrian and Dores nodded. "Yes, milady. You said, having patience for everything is mastering the art of patience and discipline, without it everything is a mess. " 

    I nodded and sighs. "Then answer my questions properly and honestly, " Adrian nodded and Dores smiled. "What are you fighting for? " 

    There is a reason why I ask this. The art of patience must be mastered through processing into a mental thinking, blowing up your expertise as a person. The art of patience is for both who have discipline and self awareness, now this will make them rethink their minds and the fear will slowly disappear.

    Because, cowards are only useless when fear strikes them. I do not say that fear is bad, what I'm implying is that they should have self-awareness and confidence.

    It took us about a few seconds of silence before Adrian stood up and he looked at me. "Your question is difficult, milady, most of us don't know what we were fighting for."