Chapter 14 ☪ Lady Knight

Apart from my morning routines, and exercises, we didn't do much in the morning. We had breakfast, basically with father but he was being summoned by his majesty the emperor, and I ate alone. 

    I didn't have a problem with that, eating alone had been my routine from my former life.

    A messenger arrived this morning, thankfully, it was sent by his highness the crown prince. I was told that the emperor had been displeased with my decision, and he told me that the emperor gave me 3-4 years to decide, following with announcing the engagement.

    Luckily he convinced his father not to announce anything until the next 4 years. It was a pretty clever idea considering, it was my plan after all.

    Meanwhile, he asked me to visit House Cullian, he received an intel that House Cullian (which) is where Lucia lives was under attack by bandits, since Baron Cullian didn't have much fortune, having guards and knights to protect them was impossible. They didn't have the budget to hire one, House Cullian was living at the far east, near the ocean, and a mile away from the port. 

    So they are vulnerable against thieves and bandits.

    The crown prince seemed to be very concerned since Lady Lucia went home to her house. So he asked me to get Lucia myself, and I didn't have a problem with it. 

    I asked father's secretary to transmit a message to father, and since we are going to a dangerous place, I was planning on taking some of our available knights practicing at the training field.

    So, now I am here... The 'Training Field... 

    Seriously, and here is Sir Adrien, looking at me so sharply, who wouldn't even think that he's here. I thought he went on a vacation.

    "Milady, having you here distracts the knights from their training, " he said, giving off a displeasing vibe.

    I looked at him with a pissed look and sharply stared at him. 

    "You seem to be doing pretty well, Sir Adrian, I'm not here to watch, " I lift my tight dress and simply run towards the training area. 

    "Training while the sun beams helps our body mutates, however, training without goals is difficult, " I then paused in front of a man who was half naked and he was bathing in his own sweat, his eyes looks like those I've seen in the enemies front line while groaning, and he has a pale skin yet masculine.

    "Pardon, milady, what are you saying? " One of them asked, when I turned around, a man with pink and pale hair confronted me. 

    "So many flaws, you show too many openings and I'm so disappointed to say that you guys lack the passion of holding a sword! " 

    Even though they are very well capable men of House Crambell, they all look so weak, they don't have the passion and goals to hold a sword, not to see themselves, or like the style they create, they don't know about it and they lack time.