Chapter 38 ☪ Problems

I hide a dire face under my eyebags that almost tell me to rest, since I was tutoring Lucia, I have to modify all of her usual subjects in the past months. Luckily she was able to catch up to her classes and made it through the day. 

    What gives me this is the fact that she has a hard time understanding philosophy, and modern ruling. So I had to push her through the night to teach her the basic art of peace. 

    The only book I know that gives the meaning of Philosophy and Rules. The Art of Peace is the basic understanding philosophical book that I currently found in the old archives. 

    I feel a little tired but my suffering has paid off. Lucia understands only one page of the book and that's great. Today, I was planning on sharing my thoughts as the one who studies frequently studies everything, like the basics of formal academics and non formal academics that I barely passed last year. 

    Of course that is different when it comes to learning only about swords. So, I barely passed written knowledge because of my lack of understanding. It should be different now, because I've studied hard to attain this knowledge. 

    Ah, right today is our embroidery, and dance class. Lady Mari is our teacher, and around noon, will be having a meeting with the Crown Prince regardless of the emperor and the happenings in the Imperial Palace. 

    Looking at my hagar face in front of the half-size makeup mirror made me shrug my head. One thing can describe my foil mood, tiredness, ah no irritation to the person who can't learn the basics! But Lucia can be considered smart if not for her lack of understanding, she was able to learn the first page basic understanding of the Art of Peace in a few hours. 

    Few seconds of brushing my eyes again and again, suddenly Anna arrived at my door and didn't bother knocking. Anna hasn't changed a bit, she would often forget knocking so I just let her do it. 

    "Ah, my lady, did you stay up all night again? " I give her a frown before nodding while unable to notice my surroundings and carefully place my chin onto the make-up drawer. 

    "Please stop pouting like that, shall we dress you up? Ah, your father is requesting a meal with you today." Upon hearing my father, I looked up to her with an eye filled with hope. The only one who can possibly lighten up my mood would be my father, and I guess it is right. 

    "Will he be staying!? " Anna gave off an unfortunate look before she looked away. "Milady only gets excited if milord is being mentioned, " she then brushed my hair with a comb as gently as she could. 

    Why, of course. I have been a lovable daughter since that day. Yeah only in the eyes of my father but I am different in other people's eyes. Since Anna had known of my swordsman skill, she never asked me about it since then. 

    I secretly train Adrian myself and he teaches them back to his comrades. So I happen to become their teacher, so they become my disciple in secret. We had been careful these days to avoid getting caught by my fathers spies, ah I mean eyes. The residence might have other spies reporting to him 24/7.