Chapter 39 ☪ Art Of Teaching

I ended up walking to the training ground making sure no one was following me. I had scheduled practice with the boys later on, but I'll be there earlier than scheduled.

    After yesterday's event, I didn't want to talk to those two, or we barely said anything after class. Even if they tried to talk to me, I will leave first to avoid any conversation.

    For a while, I don't wanna talk to them about Ulysses. Honestly, talking about him makes me more guilty for deceiving them. So, I didn't want to admit that I deceived them.

    *sighs*

    "Hmm, you're early milady?" I meet Adrian soon after entering the hidden training ground, and the other knights I am obligated to see. 

    I smirked and looked away. "I had to escape and avoid those two for a while." 

    They looked at me and Dores who was beside Eclise suddenly burst into laughter. "Is this about 'Sir Ulysses' again?" I nodded and held my forehead.

    "I swear, this is unpredictable," Dores continued laughing even though I can understand why he's laughing, it still mocks me a little. 

    "You should have just said that to her, 'I am Ulysses' might as well decrease the phenomenon of 'where is Ulysses?' and let it ---" I didn't let him finish his sentence when I ran towards, lowering my body and jumping to kick his face.

    Thank god the dress was not too heavy, it's a small men's attire anyways. "One more word and I'll make your head the decoration at the entrance of the knight entrance." His reflexes are still uneducated so he was late to realize that my feet are about to break his shoulders when Adrian interfered grabbing Dores and I ended up landing on the ground.

    Dores retreated in shock. "Milady, that's too dangerous, Dores might actually lose his arms!" Adrian scolded me so I just brushed my hair. 

    "Yes, I am Ulysses, Dores and as Ulysses, I have no obligations if I break your bones. " 

    As their superior, I have to discipline those who mess with their training and don't advance, that is Dores, until now his reflexes were average or perhaps just too damn, it's a mess. 

    "Come on milady! Wouldn't you take that as a joke!?" He complained and I didn't respond thinking about it before I looked at him and gave a cold stare. "Will you then accept my 'joke' if I were to break your bones?"