Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After

📍Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No change for storyline will be made.

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕.

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝟏𝟖+

𝑪𝑶𝑷𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

Copyright © 2022 by mrs_author01

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔.

𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏-𝟑𝟎, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝒕𝒐 𝟒𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏-𝟓𝟑, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝟑𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝒕𝒐 𝟓𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.

 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏-𝟓𝟑, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝟑𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝒕𝒐 𝟓𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

∘✧──────✧∘

∘✧──────✧∘

"Yin, let's continue studying at the same university after we finish our high school. Can we? I don't want to be far away from you."

Finally, after almost two years, they met again but no longer as high school students but first year university students. Their separation and distance for almost two years has changed them and maybe even their feelings. They are not like before, they become more mature and both of them learn from their past experiences.

"I remember our promise, War. That's why I'm here," Yin said and hugged War tightly.

"Yin...."

But what happens if people in the past also come back into their lives? And want to reclaim their love back?

"War, do you remember when I said I hope one day we can meet each other again in the future? I come back for you, War. Can you accept me again? I want you to be my boyfriend, War," Pack said while holding War's cheek and approaching his face slowly.

When we have been hurt by someone in the past, we build up defenses to protect ourselves from being hurt in the future. So the fearful past causes a fearful future and the past and future become one. We cannot love when we feel fear.

Are their feelings still the same towards each other?

Will they choose each other?

Will they remain friends or maybe just someone from the past?

"Do you choose him over me? Why did you kiss him, War?" Yin said and tears slowly flowed down his cheeks.

"I love him, Yin. I'm sorry..."

I don't know what to do. People have always seen me as a villain, a bad guy, no matter what I did to you, what I sacrificed...and that's when I realized, I was not the main character in your life anymore but the obstacle, the only thing preventing the hero's happy ending.

Sometimes the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy but if that person is happy without you, you gotta learn to let them go.

Maybe I should have realized sooner. That it was all point less. That this was always how it was supposed to end. I realized in that moment, as the sparkle in his eyes began to fade...he only loved the hero I used to be.

I knew I couldn't have my happy ending, so I did everything to give him the one he deserves.

Because...

Villains don't deserve a happy ending.

╔════▣◎▣════╗

COMING SOON IN MAY 2022 •

• COMING SOON IN MAY 2022 •

╚════▣◎▣════╝

25/3/2022