PART 9: Serenity

YIN POV

"You can eat all this chocolate, Off," I gave him the chocolate that some students gave me and I started to feel annoyed with it. Since I became one of the student representatives to be the model in the banner and brochure for my faculty and also joined our university football team,I always get a gift from someone every day.

It irritates and disturbs me even more because I dislike strangers approaching me and giving me gifts. What is their motive for doing that? I'm not a famous actor or singer.

"Do you think I'm too kind?" I asked him because I didn't want anyone who gave me this gift to misunderstand that I had feelings for them. My feelings are only to one person and that person is War. No one else.

"Kind your ass! You don't even smile when people give you this," Off said while eating the chocolate that I got. I never ate it and I would give it to my friends.

"I'm scared if War misunderstood me."

"What if he thinks I like to flirt with people?"

"So he has a problem with his eyes. Doesn't he see the way you look at him? "

"Or he pretends not to notice," Off answered with his mouth full of chocolates.

I sighed.

"You treat him differently from the way you treat other people, Yin."

"Do you think he's uncomfortable with that?" I looked at Off.

"No I mean, it's obvious you like him. You only become so soft when you are with him. Look at you right now."

"You are so worried about every little thing," he said and I just exhaled a deep breath. Yes. I'm worried. I'm worried if I hurt him again. I'm worried if I make him uncomfortable. I'm worried if he chooses to leave me again. I was worried about all the possibilities that would happen because of my behaviour.

I'm worried.

I'm scared.

I could lose everything in the world but not him.

I saw Bonz walk into the class but War wasn't with him. He's just alone but usually they will always come together for evening class. He sat next to me and I looked at him.

"Where's War?" I asked.

"He's not feeling well."

"What?! Where is he now?" I almost shouted a little because he didn't tell me that he wasn't feeling well.

But wait. Why doesn't he need to tell me? Yeah, I just hope he told me everything because I want him to know that he can count on me.

"Awww why are you shouting at me?"

"He's resting in his room," Bonz said and I immediately stood up.

"Where do you want to go, Yin?" Off grabbed my hand and pulled me, so that I sat back.

"Our professor has already come in. Just wait until our class finishes,"he said and I just sighed before sitting back.

Our class was only an hour and a half but I don't know why I felt it was so long and since the class started, I just looked towards the exit door. As soon as class ended, I immediately picked up my bag and walked out, ignoring Bonz and Off calling me.

"Yinnn, what do I have to do with all this chocolate that you got?!" Off shouted when he saw me walking fast.

"Just take all of that. I don't want it,"I shouted back.

I just want to go to War's room and see him. I sent a message to him when I was in class early but until now he still didn't reply. I went to the cafeteria first to buy rice porridge and after that I went to buy medicine for him.