PART 43: Fortitude

AUTHOR POV

It's unusual for War to wake up before Yin but today he did as Yin is still in deep sleep. When he looked at the watch beside the bed, it's already 12 pm. He squirmed his body and hugged Yin while running his finger on Yin's face.

War moved to rest his head on Yin's chest. "Yinnn, wake uppp," he said and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"Hmmm," Yin hummed and returned War's hug but he still didn't show a sign that he wanted to get up because he was so sleepy after talking to War's dad all night long late last night. They only stopped when the sun was up.

War's dad asked him a lot of questions about them, especially about his son. How's War in university, how they can like each other and many of the questions that made Yin feel like he was being interrogated. To answer the question if War's dad already accepted him or not, Yin didn't even have an answer for that because War's dad simply kept talking to him in a cool tone.

War stared at Yin's face and caressed his cheeks.

'It's weird for you to wake up late,' he thought in his mind.

He then moved his body to totally lay on top of Yin and hug him like a pillow. "Yinnn, wake uppp. I want to go out with you today."

"Five minutes,baby," Yin replied with his eyes closed, not aware of what time it was.

"Hmm...okay."

"I just planned to take a shower with you," War said in a low tone but Yin instantly opened his eyes like a light, making War chuckled.

He put his palm on Yin's eyes, so he closed his eyes back. "Sleep, you say five more minutes."

"I want to take a shower now. Bye," he wanted to get up but Yin tightened his hug on him.

"What?" War chuckled at the way Yin looked at him.

"I want to follow you to take a shower."

"No, you missed the opportunity." He took the pillow and put it on Yin's face before running to go to the bathroom.

"Aww babyyy, I promise I won't do anything other than take a shower," Yin said.

"I don't trust you." War stuck out his tongue at him and came inside the bathroom, leaving Yin pouting on the bed.

.............................................

"What's your parents think if they knew I was waking up late like this?" Yin asked worriedly while buttoning his clothes. He didn't expect it was already 12 pm when War woke him up and it was already 1 pm when he finished showering.

War grinned and walked to him, then helped Yin to button his white shirt as he wanted to take Yin for a walk in this town today. "This is not a military camp. You don't need to worry."

"I also always wake up late," he replied while grinning like a child.

Yin chuckled and brushed his top nose on War's nose. "I need to give a good impression to your parents," he said.

"You're already good enough."

"Really?"

War hummed and Yin pulled War closer until their bodies glued to each other. "I didn't get my morning kiss today." Yin whispered and traced circles on War's blush cheeks.

"Because it's already noon."

"I still want to claim it." Yin moved his face closer to War but War moved his face away, smiling on his face.

"Kisss," Yin muttered while pouting as War kept dodging his kiss when he moved towards that guy.

"You always ask for kisses." War cupped Yin's face  and squeezed his cheeks like a dough while smiling widely.