PART 12: Repudiate

WAR POV

Even though I didn't have a class today, I woke up early to eat breakfast and go to the library to do some revisions because I have a test next week. While walking to the door to leave, I opened my phone and found a message from Pack that he had sent me a few minutes before.

"Let's have breakfast together, pookie," he said and I grinned while I opened the door but I was surprised by the figure in front of me before responding to the message.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Awww I just wanted to knock on the door but you're already opening it."

"It's like we're mates," Yin replied while winking and raising his eyebrows teasingly.

"Silly," I made an annoying face, controlling my face not to smile and he just chuckled looking at my reaction.

"And you, where do you want to go early in the morning?"

"Breakfast," I replied briefly.

"Awww, I also want to ask you to accompany me to breakfast."

He circled his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go, kiddo," he said.

"Are you coming to my building just to ask me to go to breakfast with you? Why did you just call me?"

"No reason. I just want to come here," he smiled and I shook my head looking at him.

I opened my phone while we were in the elevator and I noticed from the corner of my eyes Yin kept staring at me but when I looked at him, he immediately changed his gaze to another way. I just ignored it and opened Pack's message to reply to it because I saw he's still online.

Before replying to the message, I took a glance at Yin and he grinned innocently at me when he realised I was looking at him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Hmm...nothing."

I put my phone in my pocket without replying to Pack's message.

"What time does your class start?" I asked.

"I have no class for today. My professor has an emergency issue."

We walked to his motorbike and he put the helmet on me like he always did without me saying anything. I just stared at him, mesmerizing his perfect face and shit, my heart pounds fast again and with my heart rate like this, I was afraid he would hear it.

Stupid War why you feel like this everytime he around you!!!

He smirked looking at me before riding his motorbike and I also spontaneously wrapped my hands around his waist, hugging him.

"So now you hugged me without me asking you anymore?" He asked teasingly.

"You will ask me to do so even if I don't want," I replied, trying to control my voice.

"Good boy."

..................................................

"So, today are you free for the whole day?" I asked while we were eating at the cafe nearby our college.

"I have to meet Earn after this," he answered while his eyes focused more on his soup noodles.

Earn? Of course this isn't the first time I've heard her name. She's so popular on our campus for her elegant look and friendly personality. I know she was the one who gave Yin a chocolate during the selected program for our university football team and we also met her when Yin and I had dinner together. Last time, she also paired with Yin to be a model.