PART 44: Exquisite

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

TWO DAYS LATER

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

War will be staying at my house for a week, so I helped him pack his luggage today in preparation for our leaving for my home tomorrow. Since early, my cute boyfriend kept rolling on the bed, hugging his monkey pillow.

"Yinnn, I'm nervous," he said and his face clearly showed he was worried about meeting my parents but actually my parents already know about us, so I simply smiled with his adorableness.

"Yeah, you should be nervous. My parents aren't gonna stop asking you questions," I teased him, trying not to smile because his expression instantaneously changed when I said that and I felt like I wanted to throw myself at him, then kissed him all over his face. So cuteee.

"Yinnnn"

"You should calm me downnn!" He pretended to cry and continued to roll over the bed. I chuckled and walked to him, then extended my hands to him. He made a sour face and gave me a hug.

"Everything will be alright. My parents always love you." I sniffed his hair and rubbed his back, trying to decrease his nervous feelings because I also felt the same when I met his parents, so I know how nervous he could be.

He broke our hug and took my hands to wrap on his neck and he also did the same to me, wrapping his arms on my nape. "Have you ever brought someone to your house before?"

"I mean...your ex-girlfriend."

I furrowed. "Who is it?" I asked and he hit my chest gently, then pouting looked at me. "Do you forget or pretend to forget you had a pretty girlfriend during high school?"

I thought for a while, not because I pretended but I really didn't remember. Yeah, I honestly don't remember much about the person I met before I fell in love with War because he was the one who made me learn what love was all about. Since he is the only person I truly want, my love for him is too deep for me to think back on my past relationships.

I'll admit that before War and I got closer, I occasionally had feelings for other people but those feelings were always puppy love, so I didn't give them as much thought as I do now to him. I was still a young boy at the time, so falling in love, even with a bystander, seemed ordinary. Even if I was in a relationship back then, I didn't take that seriously.

"Stop thinking, stop thinking," he said after I kept quiet for a moment as I tried to recall my memories. He hugged me and buried his face on my neck. "Don't remember anyone else. Just remember me," he uttered, leading me to smile and I hugged him back tightly.

"And you, have you brought Pack to your house?" I spontaneously asked that question because if he used to take Pack to his house, it wouldn't be strange. They were together for over a year and during the nearly two years we were apart, Pack also paid him a visit at his high school. I'm not mad because there's nothing to be mad about, just childish jealousy.

He looked at me and smiled a little because the tone I was using was kinda obvious that I would be jealous if he did so. "What do you think?" He raised his eyebrows teasingly.

"Warrrr"

He chuckled and brushed my hair to the back. "I never brought him to my house, not this house or my old house."

"And my parents also never knew I used to have a relationship with him."

"Really?"

"So, I'm the first?" I asked proudly and he giggled, then kissed my right and left cheeks."You always be the first," he said, making me smile widely with his words.