PART 21: Deplorable

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The morning felt different when I left my room to go to class and there's no food in my doorknob like Yin always did. He usually leaves breakfast for me on my doorknob at 8 am but he didn't come to my room after what happened last night and I also got no messages from him this morning.

He always sent me a morning message and even though I didn't reply to it, he kept sending it and told me about his day but today, as soon as I woke up from sleep and checked my phone, I got nothing from him.

This is what I always told him that I wanted for him to have his own life, so am I but when he ignored me for not even 24 hour, the uneasy feelings started to envelop me and I began to feel nervous.

I checked my phone a few times while I walked to the class but still there was no message from him.

'You should be happy he didn't bother you but why do you feel like this, War,' I muttered and whatever he said last night kept repeating in my mind as I could see in his eyes how much he was hurt because of me but he still forced himself to smile.

"War! Wait!" I turned my face and looked at Bonz who walked faster towards me.

"Let's go to class together," he said while whistling and I just hummed, not in the mood to give a long response as my mind was still thinking about Yin. Even though I treat him badly, I always think about him 24 hours a day but what happened last night makes me feel even worse and I'm afraid he actually meant what he said.

Yeah, I know, I really know that's what I want, for us to be nothing, not more than friends and I should be happy that it's happening now but I don't feel that way. I'm scared, I'm afraid, I'm terrified with the thought that he really wants me to be happy without him in my life.

"Yin is lucky to get Earn," Bonz suddenly said and I looked at him, furrowing.

"What did you say?"

"Hmm don't you think Yin is lucky to have someone like Earn to crush on him?" Bonz asked and his question made my uneasy feeling increase as I know Earn is a humble person and a lot of people like her.

"Sua from the Faculty of Arts also likes him. What a heaven to be him, a lot of pretty girls like him." He pretended to cry and I smashed his head, not too strong but it's enough to stop his drama.

"Don't be dramatic," I said and rolled my eyes.

He smashed my head back, making me startled and caressed my head while pouting my lips."Are you jealous because you have a baby face, huh?" He cupped my face until my mouth became snouted and I pushed his hands.

"Don't touch me," I said and tried to hit him back but he ran away.

We came inside the class and I sat beside Off, Yin is still not coming.

"Hey," Pack came and sat beside me, I simply hummed and looked at the door, wanting Yin to come and I laid my head on the table, keeping my eyes to see when he's coming.

"War," Pack whispered closely to my ear as I still rested my head on the table, caressing my hair and I looked at Yin already coming with his swollen eyes. Anyone who looked at his eyes knew it was because he was crying so badly.