PART 48: Venomously

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

War walked upstairs but he didn't even know where he could find the toilet as his eyes became cloudy and he felt excited as he wanted to be touched so badly.

He bumped into a two men who he didn't even know who they were.

"Where...where is the toilet?" War stuttered, trying to control his breath and the sweat that didn't stop running down on his body.

"Are you nong War, aren't you?"

"You are more cute when met face to face," that stranger said and touched his hand, making War immediately pull it away because even this man's touch gave him arousal which he never felt like this before.

"Don't...touch me," War said and wanted to walk away but one of the men grabbed his wrist tightly.

"You asked where the toilet is, nong. We can show you," that man said while smiling widely and pulled him harshly to one of the rooms at that level, following by his other friend.

War wanted to fight but his body felt so weak right now and he couldn't even see clearly. His lower part became so hard and his blood pressure, heart rate, breathing and temperature went up.

That man pushed him to the bed and War didn't know what was going on but the only thing he knew he wanted was Yin right now.

"Where is...my boyfriend?" War asked while trying to catch his breath and with his half open eyes, he could feel one the man tried to unbutton his shirt, making him try to fight but the other man grabbed his hands.

"Don't...touch me."

"My boyfriend will...kill you," War wanted to scream out loud but he didn't even have any energy to do that.

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

I shook my head looking at Bonz who didn't stop flirting around with random people while I was taking food for me and War.

"Hey, Yin," one of the students greeted me and I simply smiled back at her because I didn't even know her.

"Are you coming here with War?" She asked and I nodded.

"I really love to see both of you on Instagram and Twitter!!! You both look so cute together!!!" She said excitedly, making me laugh and the vibe for me to talk to her also changed as she praised War and me.

"My boyfriend is cute, isn't?" I said proudly and that girl nodded in excitement.

"Yin"

Earn came out of the blue and something seemed wrong about her expression and the way she looked at me.

"Why?" I asked while continuing to put the dessert onto the plate.

"I bumped into War early. He seemed like he didn't feel well." Her words made me immediately turn to look at the table where we sat but War wasn't anymore.

"Where is he?" I asked and listening to that, Bonz and Off also came to me.

"He walked upstairs to the toilet."

I instantly left my plate at the table in front of me and ran upstairs, trying to find him but when I opened the toilet door, no one was around.

"Shit," I cursed myself and walked around the level. Off and Bonz also followed me as they could see my face already changed to become panicked.