PART 19: Unfaltering

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The auditorium on the field was noisy with the voices of students screaming and watching football training and War, who was also there with his camera, looking at them oddly.

'Do they have to scream just because they see people playing football?' He muttered while making an annoyed face and snapped a few pictures of the football player that was training as he was assigned to take pictures for their university page.

The weather was a bit hot today and he couldn't stop sweating but he had to stay because he couldn't capture a photo that satisfied him yet and it's almost an hour since he stood there, mostly the pictures he snapped were Yin's pictures.

'You look so fine.' He smiled a little looking at the outcome and pointed his camera at Yin direction again but that guy was nowhere to be seen.

'Where is he?' War mumbled to himself while pointing the camera in all directions, trying to find Yin.

"Are you looking for me?"

Someone whispered in his ear and he immediately corrected his body position because of course he knew who he was. He quickly pretended to be busy looking at his bag camera even though he also didn't know what he was doing.

"I don't know you will come here today," Yin said while wiping his sweat with the towel and sat beside War.

War just ignored him, not replying. Their relationship is the same as before as he keeps ignoring and avoiding Yin but Yin is always trying to talk to him. He didn't know how many days went by but Yin still behaved the same, not giving up to send him messages, leaving food for him and sometimes Yin also waiting in front of his room to talk to him.

"Take this, you must be thirsty." He handed a bottle of mineral to War while smiling a little but War took another bottle from the box, still pretending like he didn't exist.

He looked at War that struggled to open the bottle and he shook his head looking at that guy. "Let me open it for you," Yin said and took the bottle of mineral from him and opened it, then gave it back to him.

"Thank you," War said, almost inaudibly.

He drank the water but from his pupils, he knew Yin kept staring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"There's someone asking me to go on a date with her," Yin said as a female student from The Faculty of Arts confessed her feelings to him a few days ago but of course he didn't think about it at all, he just wanted to see War's reaction. He knew War already told him that he had no feelings for him but his stubborn behavior really put the hope that it's not true.

War fell silent for a moment with Yin's words.

'Someone asking him to go on a date?'

'Who is she?'

'Is her pretty?'

'Did Yin likes her?' All the questions came into his mind.

"So why...do you tell me?" He asked, trying to hide his uneasy feeling.