PART 14: Impassioned

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

I awoke from my sleep to see Yin peacefully sleeping next to me while I was still lying on his arm, facing each other. This is the second time I've awoken when he was sleeping beside me and I won't even be able to convey how peaceful I felt. This is the best feeling ever. I moved a bit to look at the watch and it's still early, so I continued to keep staring at his face.

Our skin didn't touch, just me lay on his arm and I decreased our distance, so I became closer to him. My attention changed to his naked chest and the redness on that part already faded away.

I bit my lips as I slowly moved my hand to hug him and when I finally hugged him, I closed my eyes while smiling like a crazy person, pretending to sleep, so he didn't notice I purposely did so.

"Why did you wake up so early?" Yin asked abruptly and I immediately opened my eyes as my heart was about to burst. His eyes still closed when he asked that and I kept zip my mouth, not saying anything.

He hugged me back and pulled me closer to him.

Fuckkk, for sure he could feel how fast my heart pounds because of him.

"So warm," he said and smiled a little, then stroked my hair, my face on his chest as he pulled me closer until I felt our body glue into each other.

I smiled and let us stay in that position for more than an hour as we both continued to sleep, feeling each other warm.

∘✧──────✧∘

"I met you in the coffee shop during lunch," I said before he got out of my room, which made him turn his body to face me.

He bit his lips as if he were attempting to speak but it seemed like his voice was becoming trapped in his throat. I raised my eyebrows, asking why and he walked to me, pulling me into a hug.

After a brief period of astonishment from the unexpected hug, I gave him a hug of my own. "Are you scared to meet James?" I asked teasingly.

"I'm not," he replied and stopped. "I'm...I'm scared if you are changed." His voice cracked a little when he said that.

"I'm changed?"

"Yeah, please don't change."

"I'm happy you forgive me. I really mean it, War."

"I'm so happy when you accept me again in your life."

I wanted to break our hug because his voice was shaky but he tightened our hug, not wanting me to look at me. I smiled and rubbed his back.

"I will meet you later," he said, smiling a bit and then walked away.

∘✧──────✧∘

After my class ended, I walked to the coffee shop with Pack as James called me that he and Gun were already there. As soon as we saw each other, we screamed and hugged each other while jumping like a child.

"Why did you become so ugly?!" James asked after the three of us broke the hug and we walked to the empty table.

"Asshole, you look so much uglier than me!" I replied and pushed him as he tried to hug me again.