PART 30: Gaiety

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

I kissed him slowly but deeply, trying to tell everything through the kiss that I only love him, forever him. His lips were warm and we stayed like that for a few moments before parting lips to explore one another more passionately. He sighed involuntarily as my hands came up to his face and he sunk into our kiss, both smiling as we indulged in one another.

The kiss was slow and deep and our tongues played lightly, tasting and teasing. His mouth was so soft, sweet and he smiled as my teeth took his lower lip between them and nibbled playfully. His lips were like magic that made me addicted to it.

"I will kiss you everyday starting from this day," I said after we broke the kiss that made him chuckle.

"What if I didn't allow you?" He asked playfully and rested his chin on my chest while looking at me, hugging each other.

"You don't have a choice."

I nuzzled my top nose against his nose and planted a soft kiss on it.

Oh Gosh, I love this person so much and it's hard to hold my tears when the thing that I always imagined and only appears in my dream became reality now. He's in front of me and now we are lovers.

I couldn't ever imagine myself loving somebody else. I know this is not my first relationship because I was already in a relationship with someone when I was 13 or maybe 14 I didn't really remember but that was puppy love and War is the first person who opened my heart in a way that I didn't even know we could love someone this much.

My heart stutters every time he smiles, the sound of his voice brightens my day and when the world is pushing me down, his love encourages me to take the next step. The way I love him can't be measured or counted, I'm so in love with him.

I buried his face on my chest, stroking his hair.

"Shit," I blurred out loud.

"Why are you cursed?" He asked.

"I don't believe you're mine now."

"I really love you." I tightened our hug, moving his body to the left and right and he grinned.

"War Wanarat is mine." I smiled.

"Yin Anan is mine," he added. I couldn't see his face but I knew he also smiled.

∘✧──────✧∘

I didn't know what time it was but I woke up because of the sound from War's phone and my eyes were lit up by the sunlight. Rather than pick up his phone, War snuggled closely to me and hugged me tightly.

Yeah, I slept in his room last night since he asked for it, saying that he's afraid of a ghost in his room. I know that the excuse he gave me makes no sense and I also laughed when listening to that but I don't mind because I love it too, sleeping close to him.

"War, your phone," I said while rubbing his back because his phone didn't stop ringing.

"Emm help me to answer it," he replied with his eyes closed.

I moved a little to pick up his phone and it's a little bit hard to move because he hugged me tightly, not letting me go. I saw Bonz's name on his phone screen, indicating that the guy called him.