PART 32: Certainty

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

After we had breakfast, we went to the cinema to watch a movie, Inhuman Kiss because War told me he wanted to watch a horror movie. Even though it's still early, there are already a lot of people waiting in line to get tickets.

"Wait here, I bought a ticket," I said and asked him to sit at the bench in the area because I know he didn't like crowded places.

"Take this." He gave me his debit card while looking at me naively.

"I pay for this," I responded, smiling and turning to walk but he grabbed my hand and caused me to turn to face him again.

"But you also pay for breakfast. Let me pay for this naaa." He pouted and put his card in my palm. I know since high school he's the type of person who likes to pay everything included for his friends.

Koon Chai. That's what most of his friends called him because he's from a rich family. If I need to compare our backgrounds and social status, yeah he's so different from me. He's in upper class but his humble demeanor has always made people feel at ease around him.

"Okay, fine but let me pay for our lunch," he continued his words after I remained silent and I chuckled looking at him.

"Okayyy." I pinched his nose and walked to the counter.

It's not like I didn't want him to pay but most of the times when we were in high school he was the one who paid for everything when we hang out as I couldn't deny my family background is just ordinary. Even for my motorbike, my father used his saving to buy that as a gift for me because he's so proud I was accepted to this university.

I still have my savings right now and to spend a date with him like this makes me happier. I didn't want people to think I wanted him because of his money. I may never mention this but even before we changed our status to become lovers, I do wonder how if his family didn't accept me because we are from different social status.

But because my love for him is greater than that and I love him more than anything, I put it aside.

I settled on buying our tickets and when I turned around, I saw the familiar figure talking to War while smiling widely.

Him again. How did we also meet him here?

I walked to War while bringing one popcorn and two cups of drink. As soon as I got there, War helped me in carrying the drinks because he's aware of my difficulty to bring that.

"Ohhh...you with Yin?" Mike asked and smiled a little at me, then changed his attention to War again. I smiled back and circled my arm on War's shoulder.

"Yeah. Are you alone?" I'm the one who answered his question while smiling still on my face.

"I'm with my friends." He pointed to his friend's direction and I just nodded, then he looked at my arm that circled on War's shoulder.

"You two...looks close," he said awkwardly.

"Very close," I answered and pulled War closer.

"Ohh I see...Did you-"

"He's my boyfriend," War said, making my eyes widen and my jaw dropped. I mean, of course I'm freaking happy because he didn't keep our relationship a secret and being honest about us but I didn't expect him to be so straightforward like this.