PART 35: Wistful

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It's already evening and my eyes have been locked on my phone screen since an hour ago, waiting for Yin's call. I guess he already arrived in Chiang Mai at this hour but why didn't he call me yet?

Did he forget to call me?

Was he busy?

"Stop looking at your phone, War," Bonz said while shaking his head looking at me. We were in the library now to do some revision as our exam was just around the corner.

I sighed and put my head down on the table. If Yin were here, he would definitely ask if I was hungry, how I was feeling and whether I needed to sleep. But, he wasn't there right now, it felt so boring and lonely!!!

"Arghhh my body is so sore!" I muttered and hoped Yin was here and massaged me like he always did if he saw I'm tired.

"I will not massage you," Bonz replied.

"I also don't want you to touch me," I replied lazily while my head still rested on the table and I closed my eyes, wanting to take a quick nap before continuing to study.

My eyes opened as I was startled by a hand that suddenly massaged my shoulder and I quickly removed the hands from me when I realized who the person was.

"What are you doing?" I asked Pack who smiled at me and he then pulled the chair, sitting beside me.

"You look tired. I just want to help you." A broad smile still on his face and he tried to touch me again but I dodged.

"It's okay. I'm just fine," I replied awkwardly as after what happened a month ago, I still feel uncomfortable with him and the fact that he has continued to try to convince me of his feelings has just made me feel worse, especially when he does things like this.

"I have nothing to do right now and you also look very tired," he said and before I stopped him who tried to touch my shoulder again, Off suddenly came out from nowhere and gripped his wrist.

"Did you deaf and blind? Can you see he didn't feel comfortable with you?" Off pushed Pack's hand hard.

The mood at our table began to alter as Pack chuckled and Off looked at him coolly. I turned to glance at Bonz, who swallowed saliva as well as he noticed the ominous aura emanating from both of them.

Pack stood up while his hands were in his pocket and smirked in front of Off's face. "It's none of your business," he said.

"He's Yin's boyfriend. So it's my fucking business," Off replied and clenched his fists.

"It won't be long." Pack smirked and before Off replied, I immediately stood up to stop both of them as we were in the library right now and some of the students already looked in our direction.

"Off, let's go," I said and picked up my bag, making a signal to Bonz that I wanted to go first before Off and Pack made a scene here.

"You bother them, it means you bother me too, asshole," Off replied before following me to come out from the library.

∘✧──────✧∘

"Did he always bother you?" Off asked.