PART 11: Equivalent

YIN POV

"Did you really eat dinner with him last night?!" Off asked me with a loud voice after I told him I'm going out for dinner with War after going back from send him home.

"Can you speak slowly?" I hit his head because he's always embarrass me with his dumb behavior until all eyes at the cafeteria looking at us.

"Sure."

"I'm really really sure."

"What?" I asked him.

"War is jealous because you went out with me," he said while crossing his arm over his chest, giving a detective look.

I furrowed."Why do you say that?"

It's his turn to hit my head."Are you dumb or what?"

"You tell me he didn't stop mentioning my name. He asked what we were doing, if I was riding a motorbike with you. It's very clear he's curious because he.is.jealous."

"He saw us close and maybe he thought we had something."

"Me and you? Have something?"

"Euw that's the most disgusting thing I ever heard."

"Ashhole," he hit my head again.

"Do you already ask him if he likes you?"

My cheeks started to become tomato again because of Off's question. Obviously, I haven't asked him yet since I'm afraid it's too soon and he'll give me the answer I don't want to hear. We also reunited after nearly two years and our bad memories from the past made me fearful and worried that he had already closed his heart to me.

If you ask me if I like him, I will tell you that I do. I'm certain about my feelings towards him but as for him, I didn't have an answer for his feelings because he's the only one who knows what's in his heart.

"Are you crazy? Of course not."

"You want to know if he likes you or not?" Off smiled at me while raising his eyebrows repeatedly.

My brow wrinkled looking at him.

"Let me ask him."

"War! We're here!" Off waved his hands and I looked at my back looking at War and Pack walked towards our table.

"You will know if he likes you or not in less than one minutes," he said and gave me a proud look and War already arrived at our table, then sat beside me. My eyes widened with Off's words because I know what he's gonna do.

"War, do you like–"

I immediately covered Off's mouth and forced myself to smile because War and Pack looked at us weird. Has this assholle gone insane?! If he asked War that question, he would humiliate me in front of everyone. What if War tells me he dislikes me?! Shit, I'm not prepared for that.

"What are you two doing?" War gave us a strange look and Off pushed me away. I made eyes at Off, so he didn't say anything.

"Nothing hehe," I laughed awkwardly.

"What do you want to eat? Let me buy it for you," I said to War while smiling.

"I can buy for him," Pack replied, didn't even glance at me.

"You want shrimp fried rice, right?" He asked and War nodded, then he stood up and walked away to buy it.

"Yin, can you buy it for me?" Off said while holding my hand that I placed on the table, blink his eyes repeatedly acting cute.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Soup noodles!"

"Go buy it yourself," I said and walked away, ignoring him that acted like he wanted to punch me.