PART 29: Inamorato

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘈 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The night sky was aglow with bright lights in the field. Their heart beats as it pumps blood through their veins. The blood rushes to the tips of their fingers, causing both of their hearts to flutter with the confession they just made.

It's almost 9 pm now and they are still sitting in the auditorium while War leaned his head on Yin's shoulder and fiddled with Yin's fingers. The only thing accompanying them was the night sky and their heartbeat.

"I'm waiting for this moment," Yin said while looking at the night sky and then changed his focus to the person beside him, staring at each other.

"For you to say you love me and we enjoyed the night vibe together. Just us."

War smiled and clenched their hands together. "Thank you," he said.

"Thank you because you didn't give up on me," continued hugging Yin's arm and he finally could feel all the burden in his heart was released when he finally said the words to Yin. The words that confirm everything and they didn't need to puzzle anything about their feelings towards each other anymore.

"Thank you too," Yin replied.

"We didn't give up on each other," he said and leaned his head on War's head.

It's true when quotes say a true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other and here they are now. It's not easy for them to finally admit their feelings and set aside their egos because they are also normal human beings and not run away from making a mistake.

It took almost three years for Yin to admit his mistake, regretting it and it took almost two years for them to meet again and after a lot of drama they faced, finally they could look each other in the eyes and tell their feelings.

War lifted his head and locked his eyes on Yin."I'm going to the mall earlier."

"You went to the mall? Alone?"

War nodded.

"Why didn't you ask me? We can go together."

"I already sent you a message but you didn't reply." War pouted his lips and squeezed Yin's cheeks a little bit hard.

"I'm sorry. My phone is out of battery," he replied and circled his arm on War's shoulder, squeezing his cheeks back.

"I...."

He raised his eyebrows, waiting for War to continue his words.

"I bumped into Fern."

"Huh?" Yin moved back a bit as he didn't expect for War to bump into Fern because it's been a long time since he heard about that girl. They didn't close anymore after War moved because he rejected her, so he didn't know where she continued her study after graduating from high school.

"She apologized to me about everything that happened in the past." War played with Yin's finger and let out a deep breath.

"Why did you never tell me you did a part time job to buy me this watch?" He asked.