PART 1: Dawning

◤ 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗦𝟭 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻。 ◢

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦. 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

"Arghhh!!! I'm freaking nervous!!!"

Today the results of admission to the university were announced and it had been almost two hours since I sat and stared at my laptop screen but honest to God, I still didn't dare to check it. I was very afraid that I couldn't get into Chulalongkorn University as that was my first choice.

Yes, the main reason why I wanted to study at that university was because of War.

I want to see him again.

I want to meet him again.

I want to correct all the mistakes I made before.

I want him back in my life.

"Yin, let's continue studying at the same university after we finish our high school. Can we? I don't want to be far away from you."

"Yeah, let's stay together forever. Promise?"

"I promise my Warrr. You can't leave me and I won't leave you either."

We made a promise two years ago and ever since he moved, my main objective had always been to see him again and keep my promise to never let him go.

Despite the fact that I wasn't a bright or smart student, I wanted to show him that I really do mean all I said and that I would keep all of my promises to him.

Yeah, since he moved, we haven't spoken even a single time but I always stalk him on social media to find out about everything he does. Oh no, I appeared stalkerish.

I didn't feel as joyful as he did. I felt as though my life's meaning had been lost since he moved. I'm at a loss on what to do. He understands me better than any of my friends. I am lost. It took almost three months for me to regain my spirits back but it was never the same.

He wasn't only a friend to me but he was also the one who taught me the true meaning of love.

He's my first love and I didn't want to let him go again.

I had checked out the Instagram of his best friend, Bonz and I knew they had both been successfully accepted into that university and now it was my turn to know whether I got it or not.

Shit! I'm so nervous!

I could feel my hands sweating a lot and my heart beating so fast.

What if I fail?

What if I am not accepted into the university?

This thought haunted me. I exhaled slowly to calm down.

Click

I knew the result was already visible on the laptop screen in front of me as I had already pressed the enter key while closing my eyes. I breathed in and out and slowly opened my eyes.

"Shiaaaa!!!!"

"Maeee!!!!!"

"I....I got it!!!!" I ran to my mom, who was cooking in the kitchen while screaming hysterically.