PART 15: Detrimental

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

I came back to my room after sending War and as soon as I came inside my room, my legs felt weak and I slowly fell to the floor while my back leaned against the door.

This is not a dream, isn't it?

I...I kissed him.

I kissed War.

I touched my lips and put the palm on my chest. Shit, my heart still beating like crazy. What just happened early? Did I really kiss him? Did I? He didn't push me away and let me kiss him?

I slapped my face a few times to make sure that this is not a dream. I immediately ran and flung myself on the bed, biting the pillow and screaming so loud.

Fuck, this is really not dream. I touched my lips again and my lips slowly turned into smiles, my cheeks started to become red as I remembered the way he looked at me before I kissed him, when I kissed him and how it felt when our lips touched.

He's my first kiss.

Is this real life? Or this just fantasy?

The person I love the most is my first kiss.

I really kissed him.

I could feel fluttering butterflies in my stomach and the warmth in my heart as I still could taste the sweetness of lips and the intimacy of our minds and bodies. When I kissed him early, my mind was completely blank. No thoughts, no care of surroundings and all focus on the moment of feeling and savouring how soft his lip was.

My cheeks became blushing again as I remembered that moment when I fucking kissed hi, leading me to punch the pillow to control the craziness I feel right now.

His face when we were just an inch apart was still replaying in my mind and he didn't push me away at that time. In fact, he was also waiting for me to kiss him. So it means we share the same feelings, right? He still likes me.

War still likes me!!!

"Arghhhh!" I covered my face with the pillow and screamed again.

Fuck. I need to take a shower to cool myself down now as I'm scared I'm gonna die because how fast my heartbeat.

It's 10 pm now and I'm still laying down on the bed while touching my lips. I'm really crazy in love with him!!!

I took my phone and sent War a goodnight wish because I always did it in the past few weeks when our relationship became closer.

"Goodnight, War :p .See you tomorrow morning."

"Can we eat breakfast outside our campus?" I sent the message to him while smiling like a school student just learning what's the meaning of love.

I waited for about 30 minutes but there wasn't reply from him. Maybe he already fell asleep because tired of studying. I scrolled to the other contact's name and sent a message to Off.

"You wouldn't believe what happened this evening."

After a minute, Off replied back to my message.

"What?! Did you already tell War you love him?!"

"Not yet"

"But I..."

"You are what, ashhole?"

"I kissed him."

There's no reply from him and after a moment, he called me and I already expected his reaction would be like this.