PART 24: Enamoured

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

I stood at the edge of the field while pointing the camera towards Yin. I don't know how many of his pictures I have already snapped since the football tournament started but all I know is my eyes are just locked on him.

The screams of all the students there nearly blew my eardrums out and the cheering team that was also on the field created a really raucous atmosphere.

I smiled looking at his pictures that I snapped. Yin didn't talk much when I came to his room last night and this morning as I could see his shock reaction. Maybe he's still curious why I suddenly became like this because before this I never told him that I was also suffering with my own wrongdoings.

"Warrr"

I looked at Off that walked towards my direction and Earn also there, giving me a smile.

"I thought you were going to the hall."

"Hall?" I looked at Off, furrowing.

"Pack has a debate competition today, does it?"

"Oh, yeah."

I remembered Pack told me a few weeks ago to come to his debate competition and give him support but of course I chose to come here because starting for now, I wanted to be honest with my feelings. So, it means I will prioritize Yin in everything I do. I didn't want to waste any time to make both of us suffer. I want to show him I also have the same feelings as him even though I'm not sure if his feelings towards me are still the same as before.

"I want to come here," I answered while looking at Yin, who didn't stop running and chasing the ball here and there.

"Aren't you hot? Why are you wearing a long-sleeved shirt?" Off asked, making me give him an awkward smile.

"It's so fucking hot here," he added.

"Eeerr, I'm cold...yes I'm cold," I replied awkwardly as of course it's so freaking hot here but I need to cover my arm because the wound is still not gone and they would definitely not stop asking if they saw it.

He just shook his head and we changed our attention to the field again.

"Goalllll!!!!" Me and Off screamed so loud when Yin scored before time ran out and we both jumped while hugging like a child.

"That is my best friend!" Off shouted, telling everyone near us and I chuckled looking at him before I changed my focus back to Yin and he also looked at our direction. I smiled at him and he also smiled back at me.

The match ended with our university winning thanks to Yin's last-minute goal. I continued to photograph him with my camera when his team celebrated their victory.

As I noticed Yin running towards us, I also walked towards him while my camera was hooked around my neck but before I reached him, Earn had already run to him and hugged him, making me stop.

"Congrats, Yin!!!"

"You're superb!" She said while hugging him and her next action made me immediately bow my head and acted like I was busy with my camera.

She kissed Yin on the cheek.

She fucking kissed Yin's cheek.

I'm not sure how Yin reacts because I'm still pretending to look at the photos I took while biting my bottom lips so hard, trying to keep the heartache away. Of course if I follow my heart, I want to snatch and throw her away from Yin but I can't do that because Yin didn't tell me what he feels towards me now.