PART 26: Infatuation

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘛𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

As soon as I came inside my room, I took a shower right away to calm myself down, remembering the way he looked at me earlier making me so crazy and please don't ask me what I imagine in my mind.

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes after a shower, trying to cool down myself but the image of him kept repeating in my mind.

His eyes.

His lips.

His cute dimples.

His smooth cheeks.

My heart started to pound hard again. Remembering the way we kissed each other a few weeks ago and I pulled him until our body became glue, giving me sensation around my body. I let out a gasp and touched my lips when the memories of feeling his sweet lips sent me shivering. The way our tongues fought and explored each other's mouth made me imagine something I supposed not too and I bit my bottom lips, trying to remember every moment when our lips explored with each other.

His soft, pink cheeks always made me want to kiss him and when he smiled, his dimples made me want to keep him all by myself, so only I can see him, no one else. The feeling when his soft hand landed on my skin made my heart beat so fast and the memories of our face being so close made my body start to react and I let out a gasp again.

"Fuck!" I changed my position to sit and wiped the sweat that flowed down on my face.

'What are you thinking of, bastard?!' I cursed myself, trying to control my breath to become normal again.

Atid opened the door and I just looked at him with my half open eyes before laying down again on the bed and forgetting my dirty thoughts.

"Are you okay? You look like you just ran a marathon," he said.

"Yeah, a bad marathon," I answered and covered my face with a pillow because my heart was still beating like crazy.

∘✧──────✧∘

It's already night now and I'm doing nothing other than playing games on my phone, wasting my time lying down on the bed but not thinking about moving my ass and going to study.

Ding Ding Ding

"Why are you leaving me this evening?"

My eyes widened when I read a message from War. How could I tell him?! I walked away as soon as possible to avoid myself from kissing him. I didn't want everything that happened before to repeat and he would distance himself from me again.

"I have something to do," I gave an excuse.

"Is your roommate in the room?"

"He's not."

He read my message and didn't reply. I waited for almost 20 minutes but still there was no reply from him.

Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning, End and Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें