PART 17: Audacious

WAR POV

We walked to a nearby coffee shop after the test finished since Bonz insisted he needed some caffeine after studying for several nights. My brows wrinkled when I noticed Off and Prat approaching our table without Yin, as they typically do because the three of them have a class together today.

I wanted to ask but I just shut my mouth, didn't want to look like I care and continued to drink my matcha latte.

"Where is Yin?" Bonz asked and I looked at Off, waiting for his answer.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?" It came out of my mouth without me realizing it.

"He went out 15 minutes before the test finished. I called him after the test finished but he didn't answer."

"I think he didn't feel well."

"I saw his face was so pale in the class early," Prat added.

I just nodded understanding but my mind couldn't stop worrying about him because I know he's a person who doesn't like to take medicine if he's feeling unwell.

"Off," I called him when we walked out from the coffee shop.

"Can you call Yin again?"

"Ask where he is and...whether he's okay or not."

"Awww, why didn't you call him by yourself?"

I am silent, trying to find an excuse.

"Emmm...my phone..my phone is out of battery."

He sighed and shook his head before dialing Yin's number but he still didn't answer.

"Nevermind, I will go to his room after this. Anything I will tell you," Off patted my shoulder and walked away.

"Okay thank you," I replied.

My mind couldn't stop thinking about him, especially when Pack told me he met Yin in the lobby of my building this morning, so there is a probability Yin didn't go back to his room last night.

"War, can you accompany me to my debate practice?" Pack asked, making me wake up from my reverie.

"I want to go back to my room. I'm sleepy."

"Please, na na naaa?" He blinked his eyes repeatedly, trying to make a cute face and I just chuckled looking at him.

"Okay, okay. I went back to my room to put my stuff first and I will go there later."

"Okay!"

"I love you the most!"

He tried to hug me and I pushed his forehead."Silly," I shook my head while grinning and walked away.

I went back to my room and put my bag on the table,the origami flowers that Yin gave me yesterday attracted my attention. It was already looking fibrous as I threw it in front of him and his face back then was still fresh in my mind.

I took out the small note that's tucked in there.

"I'm sorry because I've crossed the line, I fully admit that it's my fault. I promise to pay more attention to what I say and what I do because I don't want to hurt you anymore. Please forgive me, War :(."

And I also learned how to make these origami flowers. Hope you like it :p "

Yin

I sighed looking at the flowers. Is he really making it just to give it to me?

Ring Ring Ring

I looked at my phone screen and Off called me.