PART 50: Impostor

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

"What...what do you mean, Yin?" Earn stuttered.

Listening to her words that still acted innocent, Yin couldn't help but chuckled and let out a sigh, trying to control his rage.

"I already know everything that you did, Earn."

"So, stop coming near us again, especially War."

"You should be thankful War didn't want me to do anything, if not—"

Yin lifted his hand as if he wanted to slap her, making Earn quickly covered his face and screamed a little in shock.

"I don't care if you're a woman or man, if you hurt the person I love, I can't ever forgive you," Yin said with a red face and wanted to walk away but Earn grabbed his wrist. Her hands were shaken as she didn't expect Yin to already know everything.

But how could Yin know? There is no one who knows what she was doing all this time because she was always careful about everything that she did, that's why people never suspected her at all.

"Yin... please I can explain," she pleaded.

"Explain what? About why you put drugs in War's drink? Why do you invade our privacy?" He pulled his hand harshly from that girl's grip and looked at her with a rage.

She grabbed Yin's wrist again and her tears started to flow, attracting some of the passersby to the area. "Yin please, just give me a moment."

"I have a reason why I did that. I did that for you, Yin," she said with a cracked voice.

"For me?" Yin chuckled.

"You hurt the person I love for me?" He let out a deep breath as he couldn't believe what this girl just said.

Yeah, he was also surprised when Pack showed all the pictures and videos showing what Earn did this time, especially the videos of her putting something on War's drink. There were also pictures and videos of her at the administration office and reading War's document, maybe that's how she got War's dad's number.

"Yin, believe me, I can accept if that person really loves you but War is not, Yin." Her tears flowed down and she gripped Yin's wrist tightly, hoping that the man could hear her explanation first.

"Why didn't you believe me when I sent all the pictures about War and Pack?"

"He really played with you, Yin." Her voice was trembling as she could see how Yin looked at her, full of anger. She admits that she made an effort to respect Yin's relationship with War as she knew Yin loved War dearly and that she would never have the chance to get that guy. However, things changed when Yin went to the football camp and she noticed that War and Pack were usually together, which made it obvious War had cheated on Yin.

So, starting from that day, she always followed them around, especially War, as every time she saw War was talking with someone, she would snap his pictures and the situation worsened when she showed Yin the pictures she had taken, showing that War and Pack were constantly together to prove that War was cheating on him but Yin didn't even slightly believe her, saying that is just misunderstand.