PART 46: Fidelity

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦. 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Tomorrow is the last day I will stay at Yin's house before I'm going back to my house and dad also already booked the flight ticket for me. So, that means we will be apart about four weeks before our second semester starts!!!

Can you imagine how I felt when I just need to be apart with him for a week during his football camp and now for fucking four weeks!!!

"Why are you packing your luggage so early?" Yin asked as he saw I put my few things in the luggage.

"Tomorrow my flight is at 10 am. I'm worried if I oversleep."

"I hope so," Yin muttered, making me chuckle and he hugged me from behind.

"Can you not go back?" He asked and I turned my head slightly to look at his pouty face.

"Then, my dad will come here to pick me up by himself."

"Hmmm"

Yin moved my body to the left and right, then buried his face on my neck. "I'm gonna miss you like crazy."

"Me too." I turned my body to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't be so naughty. I can't keep my eyes on you for four weeks," I said and he gave me a peck kiss on my lips.

"I'm only loyal to you," he replied and gave me another kiss.

"I'm so in love with you to look at other people."

I smiled with his words and while he planted my lips with a smooth kiss, he led us to the bed until I was laying down and he was on top of me, my hands still clinging around his nape.

"You also don't be naughty."

"If someone wants to flirt with you, tell me," he said and I shrugged teasingly.

"Well, if that person is good looking, I—" I stopped as I couldn't help myself to laugh because his face was so funny right now.

"I'm kiddinggg. I'm also only loyal to you."

"You almost made me cry a second ago." He made a sad face and I chuckled before pulling him closer by his neck.

"You're being such a baby now." I kissed his lips slightly and he kept his sullen expression.

"I love you," I said.

"Hmmm"

"I love you, Yinnn," I repeated it again.

"Hmmmm"

I raised my eyebrows. "What hm hm hm?"

He hummed again and for a few moments, I stared at him without saying anything and pouting my lips.

"I want to sulk with you. Move," I said and pushed him.

"Awww I should be the one who sulks with you right now."

"I want to sulk too. I don't care."

He chuckled and kissed my right and left cheeks. "I love you too," he said with a lovely smile and it's my turn to hum at him.