PART 38: Lascivious

A FEW DAYS LATER

WAR POV

"I want to break up with you, War," Yin said while looking deeply into my eyes. There is no love in his eyes, it's just empty and he just gave a bored stare, showing that he meant everything he just said.

The tears didn't stop flowing down my eyes and I immediately held both of his hands. "Yin, please don't do this. I love you, Yin." My voice was shaken and my body felt so weak right now.

"Please don't break up with me. I promise to make all the things right."

"I promise, Yin." I hugged him with my trembling body but he pushed me away.

"Stop, War! You're annoying me!"

Annoying. The words I'm afraid of the most came out from him as that's the word he used to say a lot to me during high school but now he said it again. He said I made him feel annoyed.

"I have lost my feelings for you!" Can you please understand me!"

"No, Yin,No. Please don't do this to me." I took both of his hands and cupped my face with my teary eyes. "We can fix everything again. I love-"

"I don't love you anymore, War Wanarat!" He shouted and pulled his hands hard from me.

"Stop showing your face in front of me!" He said and walked away.

"Yin! Don't leave me!" I ran towards him but it's like I ran a hundred kilometers but our distance still became more and more far away, I still couldn't reach him.

"Yin"

"War"

"Yin, don't leave..."

"Baby, wake up"

"Yin!"

My face was covered in sweat as soon as I opened my eyes and I was feeling breathless. I took a deep breath in and let it out as I looked at Yin, who was also looking at me with concern.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, using the soft tone that absolutely differed from his personality in my dream. He wiped the sweat on my face and I immediately threw my body at him, hugging him tightly.

"Yinnn"

"Are you having a nightmare?"

I nodded and he stroked my hair and my back to calm me down as he was also aware my heart still didn't stop pounding fast because of the bad dream.

Yin left me in my dream and I could tell he no longer loved me by the sparkle in his eyes. It's completely empty.

I looked at him while my hands were still hugging him. "You...left me. You said you don't love me anymore." I could still feel the heavy feelings from the dream and my voice was cracking.

He caressed my cheek. "It's just a dream, love," he said.

"But it feels real."

He comforted me by giving me a genuine smile and a deep loving kiss on my forehead. "It will never happen. I love you too much and I will never leave you," he said and his words made me feel reassured as this time the sparkle in his eyes truly conveyed his unconditional love for me.

Yin tried to sooth me down for a few more minutes before we went back to lay down on the bed and I slept on his arm and wrapped my hand on his stomach tightly. He pulled me closer and rubbed my back. "I love you, War."

"I love you too, Yin," I replied and closed my eyes, trying to forget the bad dream I just experienced.

............................................