PART 36: Longing

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It has been six days since Yin went to the camp and it means he will come back tomorrow but until now, there was no news from him even a short message. War usually kept checking his phone every minute and sent Yin a message that he sulked with him.

"Don't touch me tomorrow. You sleep on the sofa."

"I'm really sulking with you. I'm seriousss."

War scowled and looked through the messages he had sent to Yin these past few days. The last time the chat was double ticked was two days ago, which indicates that Yin received his messages at the time but didn't read them.

Now, that the messages he sent had turned into a single tick, so Yin must have turned off his phone.

'Did he think I disturb him, so that's why he turned off his phone?' War thought in his mind, there was a glance of sadness in his eyes. He really hoped that Yin would at least call to let him know he was busy but instead, Yin remained silent, which worried him and made him miss that guy a lot.

"I miss you but I want to sulk with you."

War sent a message to Yin again before putting his phone on the table and drinking his caramel macchiato. He was in the coffee shop right now, spending his time alone while reading a book as Bonz and Prat went out to the cinema but he wasn't in the mood to join. He rather spent his time reading a book and doing some revisions because their exam was coming.

"Are you alone?" Pack suddenly came and pulled the chair to sit in front of him without him being invited.

War looked at him for a second, then changed his attention to his book again. Pack has been following him closely the last few days and he wasn't sure what he wanted to say to him once more because it appeared as though Pack was purposefully turning his ears off and keeping close to him.

The only thing he could do right now is ignore him and for sure he will tell Yin when Yin comes back because as Off said, Yin may misunderstand if he heard from someone else, so it's better if he tell Yin everything as he didn't want Yin to get the wrong idea about that.

The barista came and put a few slices of cake in front of him. "I didn't order it," War said while looking at the barista.

"I ordered it for you. Eating something sweet can help you while studying." Pack looked at him while smiling. He then took the spoon and gave it to War.

"Eat this, pookie," he said and smiled from ear to ear.

War laughed a little and continued to focus his eyes on his book. "I don't like to eat cake. Especially cheese cake," he said without looking at Pack as he remembered at the time Pack and him were in a relationship and they went out to eat at the restaurant during high school, Pack also wanted to order cheese cake for him but Yin was the person who reminded Pack that War didn't like to eat cake. So, it was kind of funny when Pack suddenly ordered a lot of cake for him right now. Clearly, Pack didn't remember what he likes and dislikes.

Pack's move came to halt and he cursed himself in his mind as he really forgot War didn't like to eat cake.

"Eerrr you want to eat something else? I can order it for you," Pack responded, making an effort to appear normal despite his urge to scold himself for forgetting some details about War.