PART 18: Tranquillity

YIN POV

A few days go by and he's still the same. Even with how many I tried, he still avoids and ignores me like I'm a shadow and I witness with my own eyes how he smiles, laugh with his other friends but not me.

The kiss is not supposed to happen.

I shouldn't kiss him.

I should be aware of how he feels but I followed my heart and kissed him with the thought that he likes me too but I was wrong. He only loved the hero I used to be but now he told me his feelings aren't the same anymore.

He said the only thing I could do for him to forgive me is he didn't want me to show my face in front of him again but how can I do it? He's everything to me and I know I can't never do it.

What should I do? I love him and I don't want to lose him but seeing him laugh and smile with someone else showed that he didn't need me as much as I did.

"Yin"

"Yin!"

My reverie stopped when Bonz called and shook my shoulder, making all the eyes on the table looking at me included War.

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" I asked because I really didn't hear anything they talked about as my mind drifted away.

"Are you okay? You look different lately," Prat asked and I looked at War but he immediately changed his gaze to another way.

I faked my laughter and forced myself to smile. "Yeah, I'm okay. Maybe a little bit tired with football training," I gave an excuse.

"Next Tuesday there's a workshop that will be held in our faculty hall. Are you joining or not?" Off asked.

"Not sure yet," I answered briefly.

"War?Are you joining?"

I looked at War and he just nodded with Bonz's question.

My eyes still staring at War but he's still the same, even to look at my face he didn't want to.

Am I making him feel disgusted too much?

I took out my phone from my pocket and sent him a message."I want to go to the barber shop this evening. Are you available to accompany me?" I sent it to him and I noticed he looked at his phone but he just read my message, like he always does but there was no reply from him. He continued to chat with other friends while totally ignoring me.

I just smiled a little, trying to hide my heartbreaking feelings because I know it's my fault and that's why he's ignored me.

"Hey Yin, hey guysss," Earn said and sat beside me.

"Hey Earn. You look more pretty now," Bonz said, smiling like a clown.

"Awww you just noticed I became more pretty," she replied while flipping her hair jokily, then changed her attention to me, smiling still on her face.

"Are you free this evening?"

"Eemm, why?"

"Can you bring me to the bookstore? My car broke down," she rested her chin on her hands and blinked her eyes repeatedly looking at me.

"Emmm," I looked at War but he still talked and laughed with Pack. I didn't know what they were talking about but he didn't pay attention to me at all.

"Are you okay to ride a motorbike with me?"

"Yeah, of course!" She answered excitedly like a child.

"I can hug you, right?"

Her response not only made me choke but it also made everyone else at the table gasp.